Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Message from Lotus

Thanks for keeping us informed, Michelle. If you speak with Lotus again, please let her know we are are thinking of her and wish her friend the very best.

Spanky, I had a brief exchange with her this morning, and told her everyone was asking about her and sending best wishes. She misses this place a lot, but just cannot really communicate more than a few words at a time with the tech at her disposal.
I am sure it means a lot to her that everyone is sending her such love.
Thanks, honey
Hugs

Following up on our previous exchanges, I hope you know how much everyone feels for you, dear Lotus. And as I found in similar sad circumstances, lack of adequate cellular service cannot make things easier. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Dear friends,

Thank you soo much for your thoughts and prayers. Personally, words can't even begin to explain how much that meant at a really difficult time. What a special place this is, that is also filled with so many great people, again thank you from the bottom of my heart!.

And a special thanks too......

MichelleM, EllaCraig, HeatherH, Flamesabers, Peggy, Sammie, Lenneth, Ceci, bigDave, EvaMarie, spanky, Annie, Miranda, bobowo, MissedMiss, Shampoo, ihatepd, and blessedbreasts.

Smile
Lotus

Hi Lotus, again my best wishes and I hope you are doing OK... Good to see you back hereWink

Hey Lotus,

we missed you. Nice to see you back. Smile

Lotus,

You're quite welcome. I hope you're doing ok. It's there anything we can do for you?

Michelle

(24-04-2014, 04:47 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi Lotus, again my best wishes and I hope you are doing OK... Good to see you back hereWink

Thanks EvaMarie, btw love the name change, still grieving tbh, but doing ok. Blush

(24-04-2014, 12:50 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hey Lotus,

we missed you. Nice to see you back. Smile

Thanks Peggy, missed you too! Wink

(24-04-2014, 02:17 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Lotus,

You're quite welcome. I hope you're doing ok. It's there anything we can do for you?

Michelle

Thanks again Michelle for being there to help me, you can never underestimate the power of a good service plan and wifi..... Rolleyes

So glad you are back, honey, but I am sure you know that!Tongue

(24-04-2014, 08:23 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  So glad you are back, honey, but I am sure you know that!Tongue

Thanks Sammie,

Near the end I held my father's hand and he was in so much pain I prayed, Heavenly Father, please take my father (tears flowing again, sorry) take his pain away, I'll be a better person, please take him now!, in 10 minutes he was gone. Thank you lord!.

It was the same when I lost my mother, who was also in terrible pain. I'm sorry but this is a bit emotional for me, I'm not done grieving (pain). So (sigh), again I guess I'll be emotional in my responses.

Thanks Sammie you're such a sweetheart, I need a bit of your love so I can lean on!

Wink

PS. I know the prayer wasn't about me, but when a loved one is in so pain and near death, the desperation to relieve their suffering is endless. And in your desire for ending that pain you'll pray to end that suffering.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon