Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM: Bulk Powder Vs Liquid Extract?

Trying to find a dosage equivalancy with no luck as of yet.

do any of you know anything?

Thanks!

(12-04-2014, 09:11 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Trying to find a dosage equivalancy with no luck as of yet.

Thanks!

Yup, I do know,

(12-04-2014, 02:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 09:11 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Trying to find a dosage equivalancy with no luck as of yet.

Thanks!

Yup, I do know,

Well, Care to Share it?Tongue

Cant text
Sorry

(12-04-2014, 05:53 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 02:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

[/i]Thanks!

Yup, I do know,

Well, Care to Share it?Tongue

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19863

AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica Extract is described as being 40mg per drop.

Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Extract

Denita

At a risk of asking a silly question.
How do you consume the product in powder form ??

From looking around I can see the powder / liquid options seem more cost effective than the tablets i`ve been getting.

Hi Lenneth, is the liquid form stronger than powder? I have seen many posts quoting using drops. I have assumed that more PM arrives in your system that way?

Hugs
Heather

(12-04-2014, 11:17 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  At a risk of asking a silly question.
How do you consume the product in powder form ??

From looking around I can see the powder / liquid options seem more cost effective than the tablets i`ve been getting.

I use just enough plain yogurt to pick up the powder and turn it into paste. Fruit yogurt tastes better but adds undesirable sugar. This also works for other herbs or supplements available in powder form, usually also much cheaper than capsules or extracts. Given the complexity of many herbs, I always have a query in my mind about what I may be losing in an extract, having in mind the wide range of extraction technique and the different solubilities of the components in the extraction medium. 'Standardized extracts' are only standardized in respect of the degree of extraction of a particular component or sroup of components. IIRC, Ainterol uses supercritical carbon dioxide as an extraction medium.

At the moment I am researching if PM is Sublingual and Buccal.

Sublingual and Buccal Medications
Certain medications are placed under the tongue (sublingual) or between the teeth and the cheek (buccal). These medications are absorbed quickly into the bloodstream through the lining of the mouth and are used to relieve symptoms almost immediately.

This type of medication may also be ordered if the effects will be lessened during the digestion process. The cheek and the area under the tongue have a lot of capillaries, or tiny blood vessels. This means that the medication can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream without needing to go through your digestive system.

This means the drug is not metabolized through the liver, and thus a lower dose can be used.

Research still in progress.

Denita.

It's Sublingual IIRC

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon