Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all well?

After years (off and on) of searching around the internet and trying to cobble together information, I stumble across BreastNexus.
What an amazing forum! It's brilliant!

For as long as I can remember I have had gender identity issues but have never had anyone I can talk to about it or felt brave enough to search. Hopefully the site will help me.

Denita

Hello, sweetheart!
Welcome to our crazy little world!
Yes, this is a great site with lots and lots if great info. Get ready to read a lot...tee hee. And feel free to ask questions and take part in conversations. Everyone here is warm and supportive, and you will like it.
You are welcome to PM me or others as well if you need advise but do not feel comfortable yet to post something publically. You are family here.
Welcome home, honey!
Sammie

Hello Denita,

Welcome to the board. Smile

I'm doing okay. I'm taking a break from NBE herbs for the time being, so my mood has been a bit conflicted.

I think you'll find a lot of useful information on this board. I especially recommend checking out the Gender Identity subforum for getting support or opinions regarding your gender identity issues.

Are you interested in growing your own pair of breasts? Or are you just looking to try some feminizing herbs to gain some clarity with your gender identity?

Hi Denita,
I'm glad you found our website; it sure has helped me a lot over the past several months. There's tons of good information here, but kind of hard to dig out sometimes. Check out our FAQ subforum, but don't hesitate to ask a question or comment on any thread. We welcome participation.
Huggs,
Clara Smile

Welcome, Denita!

Misty

(08-04-2014, 05:53 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hello, sweetheart!
Welcome to our crazy little world!
Yes, this is a great site with lots and lots if great info. Get ready to read a lot...tee hee. And feel free to ask questions and take part in conversations. Everyone here is warm and supportive, and you will like it.
You are welcome to PM me or others as well if you need advise but do not feel comfortable yet to post something publically. You are family here.
Welcome home, honey!
Sammie

Thank you Samantha for wonderfully warm welcome. I've been clued to reading posts for hours now and it's massively reassuring to read of other experiences.

Denita

(08-04-2014, 06:06 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Denita,

Welcome to the board. Smile

I'm doing okay. I'm taking a break from NBE herbs for the time being, so my mood has been a bit conflicted.

I think you'll find a lot of useful information on this board. I especially recommend checking out the Gender Identity subforum for getting support or opinions regarding your gender identity issues.

Are you interested in growing your own pair of breasts? Or are you just looking to try some feminizing herbs to gain some clarity with your gender identity?

Hello flamesabers

I hope your mood settles down soon. Smile

Thanks for the pointer towards Gender Identity subforum. I'll definately be reading it. Hopefully it will help to resolve some of the conflicts I have.

I have always felt that I am far more female than the genetic male that I am. I dream of having a feminine body. I never thought there was any real chance for me to do anything about it. At the moment I can't give a definitive yes or no.

Denita

(08-04-2014, 06:28 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Denita,
I'm glad you found our website; it sure has helped me a lot over the past several months. There's tons of good information here, but kind of hard to dig out sometimes. Check out our FAQ subforum, but don't hesitate to ask a question or comment on any thread. We welcome participation.
Huggs,
Clara Smile

Thank you Clara.
I will definitely have a read of FAQ. I've already noticed a lot of your posts and found the Crossdreamer site an interesting read.

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon