Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started PM... now what?

Hi all, I've been reading the site for a while but after much consideration, finally decided to make the plunge. I have kids and a wife who's not into the idea so am not looking for anything major, just a little growth. Ideally they'd be more sensitive to play with and would look better in a bra, etc. but would still be easy to hide.

But while I know many of you have had varying degrees of growth over varying periods of time (everywhere from almost immediately to years) I'm wondering what I should experience.

I purchased Ainterol PM and only started with that to see how I'd do and to keep it more affordable. I took 1500mg the first day and felt fine so upped it to 2000mg per day starting day 2. Still felt fine so 3 days ago I upped it again to 2500 mg (2 pills in the morning, 2 at night, 1 midday).

I wasn't taking anything else like spearment but I do have some instabust spray left. It advertises an immediate, albeit temporary, 1 to 2 cup increase in bust size but did absolutely nothing for me so I didn't use it. But I remembered it said it is infused when fenugreek and sawpalmetto (though not how much) so I dug it out and started spraying that on once a day as well (day 3 doing that).

But I've seen/felt zero impact. No headaches, nausea or any of the other side effects people have mentioned. Also no tenderness or soreness in the breast area (even when touched), and no mental feelings either. Is this normal since it's only been a week?

THANK YOU!

(26-03-2014, 07:30 PM)barryb Wrote:  Hi all, I've been reading the site for a while but after much consideration, finally decided to make the plunge. I have kids and a wife who's not into the idea so am not looking for anything major, just a little growth. Ideally they'd be more sensitive to play with and would look better in a bra, etc. but would still be easy to hide.

But while I know many of you have had varying degrees of growth over varying periods of time (everywhere from almost immediately to years) I'm wondering what I should experience.

I purchased Ainterol PM and only started with that to see how I'd do and to keep it more affordable. I took 1500mg the first day and felt fine so upped it to 2000mg per day starting day 2. Still felt fine so 3 days ago I upped it again to 2500 mg (2 pills in the morning, 2 at night, 1 midday).

I wasn't taking anything else like spearment but I do have some instabust spray left. It advertises an immediate, albeit temporary, 1 to 2 cup increase in bust size but did absolutely nothing for me so I didn't use it. But I remembered it said it is infused when fenugreek and sawpalmetto (though not how much) so I dug it out and started spraying that on once a day as well (day 3 doing that).

But I've seen/felt zero impact. No headaches, nausea or any of the other side effects people have mentioned. Also no tenderness or soreness in the breast area (even when touched), and no mental feelings either. Is this normal since it's only been a week?

THANK YOU!

hi barry , PM is estrogenic . you need to complement that with anti androgenic . read LOTUS's thread , goldmine of info.
dont be too impatient and remember everyone if different. also the effects vary . even the source of you PM can vary in quality.

Hi Barry I started just like you, and like you I really didnt experience much effect at all for about the first three weeks, wondered if it would work at allHuh

Right around 1 month in the nipples started to itch a bit and get a little sore.... After a few days of that they got really sore and swollen and the buds under the nipples started forming and they have been sore ever sinceBlush

Ive only been on it for a little more than 2 months, they are on fire todayBig Grin

Im new, Im sure some of the more experienced can help you better than I can thoughWink

Hi Barry, and welcome

May I ask your age? That has a a large bearing on how much and how quickly you may experience growth.

You say you are looking for some small growth but not much more? I would stick to around 2000mg of PM, then, and be careful about the introduction of an AA like SP. Retaining male function is difficult over a long term if you go much higher and introduce an AA, and I would guess this would be important to you and your wife.

Remember, that although balances can be attained and maintained at any level, and although progress and change is slower, essentially herbal breast growth is the same process as synthetic HRT, otherwise known as "transitioning". If you want to remain primarily male, please excercise caution and go slowly. One of the best things about the herbal process is that is does move slowly, in comparison to standard HRT, allowing plenty of time to "listen to your body" (and your wife...tee hee) and change your course if you decide to do so.
Anyway, welcome aboard.Smile

(26-03-2014, 10:08 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  Hi Barry I started just like you, and like you I really didnt experience much effect at all for about the first three weeks, wondered if it would work at allHuh

Right around 1 month in the nipples started to itch a bit and get a little sore.... After a few days of that they got really sore and swollen and the buds under the nipples started forming and they have been sore ever sinceBlush

Ive only been on it for a little more than 2 months, they are on fire todayBig Grin

Im new, Im sure some of the more experienced can help you better than I can thoughWink

Thank you. How much growth have you experienced now that you've been on it for 2 months?

(26-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Barry, and welcome

May I ask your age? That has a a large bearing on how much and how quickly you may experience growth.

You say you are looking for some small growth but not much more? I would stick to around 2000mg of PM, then, and be careful about the introduction of an AA like SP. Retaining male function is difficult over a long term if you go much higher and introduce an AA, and I would guess this would be important to you and your wife.

Remember, that although balances can be attained and maintained at any level, and although progress and change is slower, essentially herbal breast growth is the same process as synthetic HRT, otherwise known as "transitioning". If you want to remain primarily male, please excercise caution and go slowly. One of the best things about the herbal process is that is does move slowly, in comparison to standard HRT, allowing plenty of time to "listen to your body" (and your wife...tee hee) and change your course if you decide to do so.
Anyway, welcome aboard.Smile

I'm 37. Thanks and yes, I'd still like things to work down there.

(26-03-2014, 10:57 PM)barryb Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 10:08 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  Hi Barry I started just like you, and like you I really didnt experience much effect at all for about the first three weeks, wondered if it would work at allHuh

Thank you. How much growth have you experienced now that you've been on it for 2 months?

I have a pic on the other thread you replied too, but not much... More than I expected though in a short time thoughSmile
Mine still works so far but its a bit harder to get it going, Im 45Wink

Hi, how is everyone doing?
I'm going to show my ignorance,
but could someone explain to me
what 'Buds' are? How to recognize
their onset, and what is best to do
once they appear?
Thanks in advance!
Take care and have a great one.
Leah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon