Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurkers

Come on frogger....... JUMP!!!!! ROF

I'm just not the type to be a major poster on forums. Hell I was registered on Cheryl's for a year before I made my first post, up to two now. I usually come to a forum, get the information I seek usually with out registering and I'm gone without anyone knowing. If I like the form, have a question I cant find an answer to after searching for a few hours, or am a repeat visitor I'll register. The best chance of conversing with me is on IRC, but I pop in at random.

I totally understand. I think I did the same thing. I cant say it was a year, but probably a good 9 months or so anyways.

I think, if you give it a chance, this is a great place if for no other reason than to establish a sense of camaraderie. And, a darn good place to ask your questions as well.

I have to chuckle. When I came here, the regulars must have thought I accidentally opened the forum instead of my diary! I wrote and posted like crazy, mostly about myself, my confusion, insecurities, fears and questions about herbs. I could assemble an autobiography with the content I have stored here. I love new posters but I think I understand why many lurk.

I do not really "lurk".

I used to be on here years ago and I posted loads of stuff but gradually over time I realised that I did not need breast growth, I needed to transition and so I did. I am now a few months from surgery.

I pop back occasionally out of interest and to see if any of the "former crowd" are about (it does not seem so). If I see a question that I can help with then I make a contribution, but I stopped using herbals years ago - estradiol is a LOT cheaper - so really there is not much for me to do here.

Really nice not the loose the "old timer's". Many here could gain info from such. Keep stopping by b.rose.

Hey I
Am not lurker..... I am a newbie and just wondering how to start a thread to.introduce my self and questions profile all that.
Thanks

Hey DaddyBabyGirl. you just click on this link. http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7 and 90% of your answers are there.

(13-11-2014, 12:06 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey DaddyBabyGirl. you just click on this link. http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7 and 90% of your answers are there.

I am not a lurker--I have posted a lot. But as I am not on NBE, I feel I am something of an outsider. I have gynecomastia, and over time I have grown to feel blessed to have breasts. Although I am completely comfortable with my male identity, I have sympathy for guys who want to grow breasts, since I get so much pleasure out of mine. I enjoy reading the posts and admiring the pictures that document progress.

High five to Wuerstchen. I too had early stage of gyne, but I don't want to wait 5-6 yrs. So, I am trying to "speed" things along.Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon