Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurkers

I post in surges. Work and family stuff randomly takes more or less of my time. This forum has really helped me, both in prelurk and postlurk modes. Smile

Right now most of my time is going to lose the last 30lbs for my main health goal. Good about the exercise, not good enough about just saying no to the chocolate! Smile

- Jaded Jade

I have reasons for lurking.
If I talk freely, I can't send the woman here for information.
OTOH, if I DON'T send her here (or Susan's Place or similar)... She's COMPLETELY in the dark. And here would be better, as she wants "Her Man." So someplace focused more on transition won't give her ANY peace of mind.

I have buried this (after telling her about it first, mind) for 9 years. And while this would be the best place to post, I definitely want to be rare in postings, in the hopes things IRL can be sorted.

Since I was able to change my handle, I'll post a bit in the "Introduce yourself" forum, and we'll see where things go.

(18-11-2014, 03:31 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I have reasons for lurking.
If I talk freely, I can't send the woman here for information.
OTOH, if I DON'T send her here (or Susan's Place or similar)... She's COMPLETELY in the dark. And here would be better, as she wants "Her Man." So someplace focused more on transition won't give her ANY peace of mind.

I have buried this (after telling her about it first, mind) for 9 years. And while this would be the best place to post, I definitely want to be rare in postings, in the hopes things IRL can be sorted.

Since I was able to change my handle, I'll post a bit in the "Introduce yourself" forum, and we'll see where things go.

Hey Dianna,
Thanks for sharing that. I often wonder why someone might not post and your reason hadn't occurred to me. I think you have the right idea though by creating an alter ego.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon