Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quick question for those taking PM

I know that most of you are taking Ainterol PM. my question is does it have any vitamin B12 in it??

The one im taking from Solgar phytogen complex seems like it has too much vitamin b12 and its doing me no good.

From their homepage: Ainterol.com

AINTEROL™ Pueraria Mirifica 500mg (300 caps)

Purity: 100% - No preservatives, starches, fillers or chemicals added.

[...]

PUERARIA MIRIFICA finally as 100% PURE capsule. Our capsule contain ONLY cultivated Pueraria Mirifica miracle root. Pueraria Mirifica tuberous plant is unique and grows in Thailand, Burma and Laos. This 500mg Super capsule is only for Export. Most of the available research trials are done with 100% Pueraria Mirifica without other mixed tropical herbs. When Pueraria Mirifica is mixed with other herbs it's chemistry changes and some of the wanted effects becomes less potential. Weak herbs takes potency over and large percent of users may feel themselves allergic or getting even nausea, headache etc.

[...]

Our capsules are suitable to any person. If you feel you are "hyper allergic person" and you still want to try.

[...]

Note: Products are FREE of known carcinogens (cancer causing chemicals), mutagens (causing cell mutations - cancer), teratogens (causing birth defects), reproductive toxins (male & female infertility), developmental toxins (hazardous to an unborn child) and skin/sense organ toxicants. We use natural Vitamin E. Synthetic Vitamins are not used.

Linda

Hi girlalex,
Linda_G is spot on with her reply, they are proud of their 100% pure PM . You can be confident with you purchase.

Best of luck
Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon