Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat Night

(27-03-2014, 11:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(27-03-2014, 10:36 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Sure if you want.Big Grin

A chat night every night? That seems convenient. Tongue

Can someone post a standard time for chats? Make sure you identify the time zone. Thanks.

(30-03-2014, 12:20 PM)spanky Wrote:  Can someone post a standard time for chats? Make sure you identify the time zone. Thanks.

Spanky,

I've had fair luck finding a conversation in the chat room weekday evenings but even then, there are usually no more than 4 people present and often times only 0-2 conversing. The best thing you can do is open it up in it's own window while you do other things online. That way you'll notice when someone joins the chat and then you can strike up a conversation. I'd be reluctant to endorse a specific time because in doing so, it would discourage people from checking it at other times of the day.

Personally I find it more enjoyable when only there are only a few present. The more people who are using the chat, the more confusing it gets with who's asking who a question and who's responding to what.

Spanky,

Perhaps we should first identify our own time zone and then coordinate a primary and secondary time zone for us to use?

I'm in the central time zone (GMT-6:00).

(30-03-2014, 10:44 PM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  
(30-03-2014, 12:20 PM)spanky Wrote:  Can someone post a standard time for chats? Make sure you identify the time zone. Thanks.

Spanky,

I've had fair luck finding a conversation in the chat room weekday evenings but even then, there are usually no more than 4 people present and often times only 0-2 conversing. The best thing you can do is open it up in it's own window while you do other things online. That way you'll notice when someone joins the chat and then you can strike up a conversation. I'd be reluctant to endorse a specific time because in doing so, it would discourage people from checking it at other times of the day.

Personally I find it more enjoyable when only there are only a few present. The more people who are using the chat, the more confusing it gets with who's asking who a question and who's responding to what.

Understandable, but the more you chat the more you will get used to it, after a while you will only see the comments that are relevant.

I first got used to it on huge chatrooms over on dal.net, try to imagine how chaotic a chatroom with 70-250 people in it can be...... Wink

FYI I am in the MT/GMT -7 Timezone

I sm in the eastern timezone, -5 GMT. I will try to join in soon.

so, are we going to have the next chat night tonight or tomarrow night?Smile

(07-04-2014, 03:15 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  so, are we going to have the next chat night tonight or tomarrow night?Smile

How about April 7 at 7:00 pm Eastern Time (US)?

Quick fyi/status update.

I'm more or less doing ok, but Murphy's law seems to have decided that I'm It's favorite play-thing for the time being.

so I need the members I've given OP status, to keep an eye on things in the chat.

I'll try to drop in as often as I can, but my internet access is currently down to just my smartphone.

(26-04-2014, 07:12 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Quick fyi/status update.

I'm more or less doing ok, but Murphy's law seems to have decided that I'm It's favorite play-thing for the time being.

so I need the members I've given OP status, to keep an eye on things in the chat.

I'll try to drop in as often as I can, but my internet access is currently down to just my smartphone.

I hope everything is OK, Lenneth. Keep us posted, OK? You know we worry about each other. Shy

(26-04-2014, 09:07 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(26-04-2014, 07:12 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Quick fyi/status update.

I hope everything is OK, Lenneth. Keep us posted, OK? You know we worry about each other. Shy

Thanks! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon