Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat Night

Ok, since my last attempt to post this vanished to parts unknown for reasons unknown....

I'm in the chat & considering playing a bit of gw2 if anyone is bored.

I have some bad news, Upon trying to join the chat I was banned!

irc.newnet.net: Closing Link: (my ip address)User has been banned from NewNet (Your Host is listed as a insecure host at IRC Abusive Hosts: Abusive Host - See http://www.ahbl.org/ for more info and/or removal (your IP is **.***.***.**)))

(06-01-2015, 09:46 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I have some bad news, Upon trying to join the chat I was banned!

irc.newnet.net: Closing Link: (my ip address)User has been banned from NewNet (Your Host is listed as a insecure host at IRC Abusive Hosts: Abusive Host - See http://www.ahbl.org/ for more info and/or removal (your IP is **.***.***.**)))

odd, could have been someone else on the same isp as you, might be an idea to drop them an e-mail over at newnet with a copy of that (uncensored) & ask.

huh, getting the same problem myself.

checked the newnet forum, seems a filtering service url they use was shut down and is causing the system to ban everyone.

no idea if it is being worked on, no staff response yet.

Possibility we might have to change servers if NewNet doesn't fix this.....

Yeah I tried unhooking my modem for a bit to refresh my IP, still same issue. I guess it wouldn't hurt to look for a new host in case it doesn't get fixed any time soon.

I'm in the chatroom tonight.

(07-01-2015, 12:51 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm in the chatroom tonight.

still cant get in myself.

(07-01-2015, 02:48 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 12:51 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm in the chatroom tonight.

still cant get in myself.

Maybe your chatroom has AI? Big Grin

(07-01-2015, 02:48 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  still cant get in myself.

Weird, have you tried a different program or app to access the channel?

Still no luck Lenneth or the others?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon