Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM in the UK

I have been buying from Puereria UK and have found them to be great. very quick delivery.

Hi

Many thanks for all the replies to my query - first of all, I know about JustIngredients, I have used them to get bulk quantities of both Fennel and Fenugreek, which I use to make tea.

I am interested in the comment about pueraria.co.uk - several years ago I used their capsules for a while - they recommended two capsules in the morning, and two in the evening which is what I took.

I did this for several months and had zero booby growth, but I did get quite depressed, so I stopped using it.

Over the next few years I had regular use of SP, Fennel, Fennugreek, and also some Spearmint for a while - I did have some growth, but not a lot, so I wanted to up the process a bit, and I found that Amazon were selling Ainterol PM, so I got a tub.

I only took one a day - 500mgs - and in the last couple of months, I have had a bit more growth, and I love them, and I love that they show.

Boobies are infectious - the bigger they are the more you want them to be bigger !

I have also been mentally good.

Now of course it is always a possibility that over the intervening years I have re-programmed my brain and my body to like a different, more female, hormone balance to what I had before - if I have I like it !

It is well known that if you take anti-androgens for more than 6 months, the body re-learns about its hormone balance, and the new hormone levels become the norm.

Your brain is a chemical computer, so I believe it is possible that your brain is also re-programmed.

Now I see that pueraria.co.uk have now changed their website - they say that you should take one capsule in the morning, and one in the evening.

So have they changed the type of PM they are selling - there are different strains of it.

Their website also does not say how much PM is in each capsule, and how many capsules are in each tub. Can anyone provide that info - the lack of information on their website makes me suspicious !

Many thanks.

(20-03-2014, 11:17 AM)not-moobs Wrote:  Hi

Many thanks for all the replies to my query - first of all, I know about JustIngredients, I have used them to get bulk quantities of both Fennel and Fenugreek, which I use to make tea.

I am interested in the comment about pueraria.co.uk - several years ago I used their capsules for a while - they recommended two capsules in the morning, and two in the evening which is what I took.

I did this for several months and had zero booby growth, but I did get quite depressed, so I stopped using it.

Over the next few years I had regular use of SP, Fennel, Fennugreek, and also some Spearmint for a while - I did have some growth, but not a lot, so I wanted to up the process a bit, and I found that Amazon were selling Ainterol PM, so I got a tub.

I only took one a day - 500mgs - and in the last couple of months, I have had a bit more growth, and I love them, and I love that they show.

Boobies are infectious - the bigger they are the more you want them to be bigger !

Now of course it is always a possibility that over the intervening years I have re-programmed my brain and my body to like a different, more female, hormone balance to what I had before - if I have I like it !

It is well known that if you take anti-androgens for more than 6 months, the body re-learns about its hormone balance, and the new hormone levels become the norm.

Your brain is a chemical computer, so I believe it is possible that your brain is also re-programmed.

Now I see that pueraria.co.uk have now changed their website - they say that you should take one capsule in the morning, and one in the evening.

So have they changed the type of PM they are selling - there are different strains of it.

Their website also does not say how much PM is in each capsule, and how many capsules are in each tub. Can anyone provide that info - the lack of information on their website makes me suspicious !

Many thanks.

Hi From Pueraria UK as many of our customers know how quick we respond

pueraria UK has had a complete website revamp but our product are still the same we have not change them just bought our website up-to new websites standards

our capsules are 500mg women take no more than 2 per day men no more than 4 per day same directions for the last 10 years

We only offer white pueraria and this is the same product we have used for the last 10 years and in ten years time we will still offer the same product
thx dj

(20-03-2014, 03:42 PM)pueraria uk Wrote:  
(20-03-2014, 11:17 AM)not-moobs Wrote:  Hi

Many thanks.

(20-03-2014, 03:46 PM)pueraria uk Wrote:  Hi From Pueraria UK as many of our customers know how quick we respond

Hello,

Just checking what delivery methods you got available?

Thanks,
Katie

(20-03-2014, 03:46 PM)pueraria uk Wrote:  Hi From Pueraria UK as many of our customers know how quick we respond

pueraria UK has had a complete website revamp but our product are still the same we have not change them just bought our website up-to new websites standards

our capsules are 500mg women take no more than 2 per day men no more than 4 per day same directions for the last 10 years

We only offer white pueraria and this is the same product we have used for the last 10 years and in ten years time we will still offer the same product
thx dj

[quote='pueraria uk' pid='105831' dateline='
Many thanks.

Hi pueraria uk,

Something I've been trying to track down but have had no luck with, so maybe you can help us out here with a few questions,

1) How long does PM occupy Estrogen receptors?
2) Is it similar to how tamoxifen's actions are?
3) What's the chemical activity compared to estradiol?
4) Are there certain times of the year that your PM is harvested?
5) Does PM cause skin reactions?
6) What is the equivalent dose of extract vs capsule

This is in no means of putting you on the spot, the info that is out there is vague and many would love to get some answers especially from a supplier.

Thank you so much!
Btw, welcome Smile

P.S. Thanks not-moobs for the question and the thread!

Hi

Thank you Pueraria UK for your response to my queries, could you add how many capsules are in each tub, I assume it will 100, but would appreciate your confirmation.

I do know that going over to a new website can be a lot more challenging than you think it is going to be, especially if you are using a web designer external to the business, but maybe at some point you could add all the above information.

Thank you

In the past, when I bought mine from PMUK, there were 60 caps per container, or a one month supply per bottle for someone taking two per day.

Hi Samantha, you are perfectly correct, it is still 60 capsules per container. I double checked my last order from 2 weeks ago and it has not chaned.

Unfortunately a tub does not last me a month as I am currently taking 6 capsules a day ( 3,000mg). No ill effects but a whole lot more going on behind the nipples Big Grin

I am also currently taking (morning / Noon /Night)
1 SP
1 RC
1 Fennel

Also 2 cups Spearmint Tea per day.

PUERARIA did recommend just 4 capsules a day to me but after a short time I upped the dose as stated above.

Love to all
Heather

Hi

Thanks for that information, just what I wanted to know.

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon