Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well, it's official

I gotta agree with Sammie. Miss C has acted like a self-righteous bitch completely lacking in empathy in every post I've ever read of his.

I mean, it's great if a person can resolve their gender issues by smoking weed and meditating, but to act like anyone who chooses a different path is beneath you?

Fuck that. I'm hoping it's just trolling, which is why I usually ignore it altogether.

Talk about a derailed thread, though....lol

(21-03-2014, 10:09 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe it's my detached analytical side speaking, but I got the impression that Miss C was referring to what Scotti said about gender dysphoria being a diagnosis, rather than in regards to anything fwoodhull said. I know this has happened before where Miss C expressed a dissenting opinion and practically everyone else jumped on him. Perhaps I'm sometimes thick-skinned or just downright ignorant, but I'm not getting any malevolent vibes from him. Instead, I see him as someone who isn't reluctant to speak his mind no matter how unpopular it may be.

Sammie,

I think you do make some valid points. However, I don't see much connection between what you and Miss C wrote. Huh

Flame, I interpreted Miss C's comment as an attempt at sarcasm. Why in the world would you congratulate someone for being diagnosed as gender dysphoric? She drove home the point by making a comparison with diabetes, cancer, etc. as if GD was an incurable disease.

Sarah had it right. The congratulations was offered at having passed a hurdle on the way to treatment. Fwoodhull already knew she was gender dysphoric, but needed a professional to confirm it before treatment could begin. She got it. Hooray! Think of it more like congratulating someone who just got word that an organ donor has been found to replace his bad heart.

The pattern that Sammie and others noted in Miss C's posts is her expressed view that this GD thing is nonsense, an excuse for being weak, that your unhappiness is self-inflicted. To me that's nonsense, and doesn't add value to what many of us are here for.

Clara

Well, ya go AFK for a couple days and all hell breaks loose! I honestly did not expect much reply, as I seem to only kill threads. I'm far from trolling, but I am glad to see some passion awakened, finally.

Flamesabers is the ONLY one of you to get this right. I bear no ill will toward anyone.

On the other end of the understanding spectrum is this doozy from Samantha Rogers: "That set of attitudes hints at a lot of pain and self loathing being redirected at others." You could not possibly be more wrong... or frankly, more irrelevant. There is nothing wrong with my life. I have everything I need, wonderful friends, decent family, and I am living my dream. Your need to impute pain on me because I speak bluntly is... to put it bluntly... fucking stupid. Rolleyes

No, I had a point to make, and you all missed it in your haste to be offended. Dodgy

We have become a culture that celebrates disease. (Along with one that gleefully looks for ways to be offended at fuck-all!)

We have commercials for drugs that feature happy smiling people. We have changed the language so that people personalize and internalize the very thing that's killing them -- witness the phrasing of "MY cancer" or "MY diabetes". "MY doctor says... blah". And all these 50+ people around who are on 14 prescriptions -- you know, the one for blood pressure, which cause a side effect, so we take this little blue one, which means we need the big brown ones, and so on.

It's a sick culture -- a culture of sick. A culture of DIS-EASE.

What do we call it? We talk of "health care". Do they care for our health? No! They manage symptoms. That's what they ARE: symptom management, not health care. I wonder some days if anyone understands the difference.

Thus: when I see the phrase "congratulations on the diagnosis" or whatever it was... see what sort of crap gets dredged up? It's not as though that member was being bad -- it's just that absolutely no thought whatsoever was given to the true meaning of what was said.

Still, though, this thread starts off remarkably like a celebration of disease. Do any of you see it now? Does it make sense?

That's just one perspective, of course.

And yes, I'll go on. Homosexuality was removed from the DSM as a mental illness some time ago, and rightfully so. Gay people aren't mentally ill (at least, not more so than straight people); they're a variation on a theme. We've decided that as a civilization, haven't we?

Same goes for people who don't quite squeeze into a nice little gender pigeonhole. A variation on a theme. Just a bit different kind of human. For this reason, it is my firm belief that GD or GID or whatever you call it... should also be removed from the DSM. Bi-gendered people are not "normal", per se, but we are not mentally ill -- at least, not just because of that. Although, I can't speak for all of you, I'm sure.

Why am I so passionate about this? Because I am one of those people who doesn't fit a pigeonhole... I am "otherly" gendered... likely intersexed... and thus, to YOUR way of thinking, I have a "disorder"!!!

Well, excuse me, people, but I don't have a fucking disorder. I don't need a diagnosis. I don't need shrinks. I am me, I am what I am, I am what I was made to be, I am a pretty damned awesome human being, and if you don't like it, you and your psychiatric establishment can kiss my lily white ass.

Now then... I hope anyone with a lick of common sense will join me in being a HEALTHY part of humanity, not some diseased creature in need of diagnoses, drugs, pity, and government handouts.

Ok, I am going to be honest and say that I have had a teensy bit too much rum to read and comprehend what is going on between MissC and Sami...but I did catch what MissedMiss said, and it's the mentality that I have adopted already:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5874]

One thing that stands out in this thread is that we should all be careful how we express our ideas and thoughts on any particular subject. MissC may take pride in being blunt, but her first post on this thread was badly misinterpreted by me and several others. The use of irony or sarcasm can be effective among people who know each other well, but it can backfire in other circles.

I think we should also be careful not to use this forum for purposes for which it was never intended. It's a place for those who want to feminize themselves to one degree or another, or to find help for gender identity issues. Personally, I don't think it should be used for taking up causes that cover the sociological and political spectrum.

I re-read the entire thread again from the top. You know what stuck out as the most direct, clear, and valuable words? It was Sammie's post describing the personal struggles that GD/TG people endure. It was well written and a timely reminder of what many of us have to face in the journey ahead. Thank you, Samantha. Ironically, it probably wouldn't have been written if not for your post, MissC...LOL.

I love silver linings. Big Grin

Clara Smile
Heart 

I gotta agree with Sammie. Miss C has acted like a self-righteous bitch completely lacking in empathy in every post I've ever read of his.

I mean, it's great if a person can resolve their gender issues by smoking weed and meditating, but to act like anyone who chooses a different path is beneath you?

Fuck that. I'm hoping it's just trolling, which is why I usually ignore it altogether.

Talk about a derailed thread, though....lol
[/quote]
[quote='her first post on this thread was badly misinterpreted by me and several others' pid='105986' dateline='1395437589']

With his statement,
"That set of attitudes hints at a lot of pain and self loathing being redirected at others." You could not possibly be more wrong... or frankly, more irrelevant. There is nothing wrong with my life. I have everything I need,
Miss C validated well i believe, SarahSchilling's assessment.

Hello all,
the other Sarah here,
diagnosed as gender dysphoric
That's why i'm' here Ladies and Miss C.
My Mental Health depends on me getting euphoric about my gender.
Fortunately, i'm in the care of the Socialized, Single Payer, 'big govmt',
tax payer funded Veteran's Administration,
and i puff Cannabis, , ,and every morning i meditate w you ladies and lurkers like Miss C, who is at the very least, clearly is not here for what the rest of us are.
As he sez, he has everything he needs.
The rest of us are rich in empathy, seeking more, and want to be understood, and the Oxytocin rush thus produced.

That said,
it's been nice to see everyone's shared piece of the truth, and the matrix of how it all fits together.
Thank you all
Sarah,
the other Sarah
llollRolleyes

(22-03-2014, 06:02 AM)fwoodhull Wrote:  Ok, I am going to be honest and say that I have had a teensy bit too much rum to read and comprehend what is going on between MissC and Sami...but I did catch what MissedMiss said, and it's the mentality that I have adopted already:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5874]

Hi sister I joined up here after lurking a long while just because this thread finally struck a nerve and I had to reply... I think MissC and Sammie BOTH make very good points...

As someone who is going through the same thing you are I just wanted to give you a virtual hug and I hope you find peace and happiness...

Myself I am reluctant to go to the official channels because I think its all a bunch of crap and they are mostly just pill pushers in it for the $$$...
Then add in the privacy concerns with medical record s and our tyrannical gov gone wild and NBE is a very attractive alternative....

That said after a few months on PM I know in my heart where Im gonna HAVE TO GO eventually and its terrifying....

I wish everyone here all the best and the strength to live as themselves...

LittleMissS

(22-03-2014, 02:35 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  MissC may take pride in being blunt, but her first post on this thread was badly misinterpreted by me and several others.

I hope you're not implying that it's my fault that a dozen people have poor reading comprehension. Or that I'm somehow responsible because a dozen people just get offended at anything they disagree with, automatically, without a moment's thought. That's YOUR fault, and the fault of everyone else who jumped to conclusions.

I write (and speak) bluntly because it leaves less room for error and misinterpretation. Clear language is best for conveying new ideas.

Believe me, I can pen some flowery prose. I am a gifted writer, when I wish to be... but that requires an audience with a vocabulary. No, it is best to be simple when one wishes to spread an idea to as many people as can carry it. And that is why I use blunt objects here.

Bottom line, in clear English: Your failure to understand what I wrote is not my fucking problem. We all allegedly have agreed to communicate in the same language: English. I know it, I understand it, I write it, I read it. If you don't speak it, it's not my fucking problem. I hope that's not misunderstood.

(22-03-2014, 02:35 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  The use of irony or sarcasm can be effective among people who know each other well, but it can backfire in other circles.

Yeah, it requires readers with half a brain. Sorry about that. If (and only if) you actually got it, you really shouldn't be apologizing for the others. But I have my doubts.

(22-03-2014, 02:35 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I think we should also be careful not to use this forum for purposes for which it was never intended. It's a place for those who want to feminize themselves to one degree or another, or to find help for gender identity issues. Personally, I don't think it should be used for taking up causes that cover the sociological and political spectrum.

Oh, and now YOU know why this forum exists. Oh wait. If we look, it's about natural methods of breast enhancement. This "Gender Identity" section, if I recall correctly, didn't exist 60 days ago. Did it? So if we're going to be purist fuckwits, we could say that gender identity issues don't belong on this forum either. It IS called "breast nexus", not "I'm struggling with issues in the head nexus", after all.

That's right. This forum is about BOOBS. Breasts. Tatas. Gazongas. Baby feeders. Tits. Teats. I'm pretty sure this thread started, from the very first post, waaaaay off that topic. But that's the beauty of conversations -- they can go anywhere, and often do.

In the meantime, feel free to not participate in any conversation you don't feel is a genuinely germane topic to this forum. You'll notice, kindly I take it, that I've posted perfectly relevant posts to the topic of natural breast enhancement. It's why I'm here, but I'm not afraid to explore other avenues of intellectual advancement. You shouldn't be either, but I can't speak to your courage issues.

(22-03-2014, 02:35 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  You know what stuck out as the most direct, clear, and valuable words? It was Sammie's post describing the personal struggles that GD/TG people endure. It was well written and a timely reminder of what many of us have to face in the journey ahead. Thank you, Samantha. Ironically, it probably wouldn't have been written if not for your post, MissC...LOL.

Yeah. Because I've totally never struggled with anything.

That's sarcasm, by the way, for those of you who don't know what that is.

For the rest of you, who actually wish to understand the lesson: I struggled, mightily... and I won. I beat the odds. I have become more than I could be. I have become what I was meant to be, and surpassed it.

To be completely honest, I did not expect such a mild set of replies to my last post. I'm really not sure what to think at this point.

Did most of you actually get my drift? I'm a cynical bastard so I have my doubts, but one does hope. I'm leaning toward the explanation that says no one actually understood what I said, so they're all so confused as to not reply.

Really, I'd thought I'd see at least a reply from two of you.

I'm not really sure what to think at this point. No one denied my experience, which is, in a way, unusual. I have been told, on other forums, that my experience wasn't real. So that's not going on here, which is good... but... does no one have a similar story?

I have been there, done that, got the damn t-shirt. I will teach and tell anyone how to get where I've got. I am gentle, kind, and supportive; when you ask. That's all.

Your response only served to confirm what I thought of you all along. That's why I didn't bother to respond. People "misunderstand" you, but it's their fault? Lmfao, get over yourself.

Here once again, since no one bothered to reply strongly enough to your condescending asshole act, it must be that they are not intelligent enough to understand you. You really seem to think you're something special, as if the internet is short on egomaniacal trolls. Newsflash, It's not.

Clara is nothing but sweet and understanding, yet you still take the tone of a narcissistic bastard with an attitude. Why would anyone bother responding to such a person?

You're quite simply not worth my time, nor anyone else's....which is why I won't be responding to whatever nonsense your trolling ass decides to spew next.

(31-03-2014, 06:17 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Your response only served to confirm what I thought of you all along. That's why I didn't bother to respond. People "misunderstand" you, but it's their fault? Lmfao, get over yourself.

So, it *is* my fault when other people jump to conclusions? Is that what you're saying?

Please explain why this is so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon