Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiding breast growth

(14-03-2014, 06:57 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks, Misty. Which of the several products offered did you order? I bought a compression shirt made by Under Armour which is tight top to bottom. One that's tight in the bust area but loose below sounds like a good design.

Clara Smile

Here's a link to the specific garment with the loose torso:

http://www.underworks.com/cotton-concealer-chest-binder

The first review is from a someone who claims to be a member of the trans community (I'm assuming FTM). I also ordered this one (which I'm going to try under the rash guard):

http://www.underworks.com/microfiber-compression-tank

It is tight all around but I'm hoping it's thin enough to not show through the rash guard.

Misty

My breast concealer garments arrived yesterday. They both appear to work very well. The one I bought to work under my rash guard (while swimming) is very light but does exactly what I want it to do (i.e. makes my chest look "male" underneath). It's also nylon and should dry quickly.

The other shirt works exceeding well in presenting a male appearance, even under tight garments. I can see why it has been embraced by FTM TGs. The drawback, however, is that it is VERY hard to get on and off. And I mean VERY, VERY hard.

There's probably a trick to it, so it should get easier. Anyway, they appear to be very good options for those of us that need to maintain a public male persona.

Did I mention the second garment is VERY hard to take on and off?

Misty

Thanks for the report, Misty. Based on your generally positive assessment, I plan to buy one to have on hand for when the situation merits a good concealing undershirt. Did you buy the black or the white?

Clara Smile

(19-03-2014, 12:57 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks for the report, Misty. Based on your generally positive assessment, I plan to buy one to have on hand for when the situation merits a good concealing undershirt. Did you buy the black or the white?

Clara Smile

I bought white for both (because I typically wear white undershirts anyway). My rash guards are all white (much cooler) and black would show through them (especially when wet).

Misty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon