Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi to All of You from Cami!

Why thank you very much Lana - is there a thread where I can see a picture of your lovely self?

Welcome to the site cami I just joined myself about getting your pm try ebay that's were I'd go hope you find what ur after gud luck xx

Thanks Jessica, I just ordered another 6 months worth from Ebay. I hope to go out en femme this weekend so may take a few pictures and post them later after the weekend. It's a fetish thing so may go braless under a sheer top - we'll see how much nerve i have lol!

Cami, unfortunately I am only able to get to go en femme maybe once a month. So far I only have my profile pic, but once I master the art of the selfie (or hire a personal paparazzi) I'll be happy to share more.

I hope you have a blast this weekend, good luck! Smile

Hi all I go by Alyssia this is a big change for me as i am a
male who has started to change slowly many peoe around
me dont even know as of yet. I have started by growing breast and changing subtle features my regimen is as follows
morning
4....610 fenugreek t[/size]
3....250mg Bovine Ovary
2....female hormone blend sp7c
2....450 mg saw palmetto
1 ....fem figure by suddenly fem
i repeat this at dinner ..for lunch i change the fenugreek to 2 2...750..mg cap have done this for almost 3 weeks now plus i pump my breast 30 40 min a day twice a day and just started using a breast enlargement creme. Hoping to go to a B cup by mid summer

New profile shot with my slowly developing A cups.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-03-2014, 03:36 AM)Piercednips Wrote:  Oh and this is what I look like with a liberal dose of makeup, padding, waxing, and photoshop!

Looking good there Cami... If I looked like you, I would be able to have self confidence enough to go out like that as well.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you. Would love my chest to look as feminine as my legs. Thinking seriously about getting garter tattoos on them. Your thoughts? Anyone?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Cami your goal sounds good and achieveable. I have been on PM for 28 weeks with good results. Good luck.

(20-05-2016, 03:46 AM)Piercednips Wrote:  Thank you. Would love my chest to look as feminine as my legs. Thinking seriously about getting garter tattoos on them. Your thoughts? Anyone?
As for me..... I am not a big fan of tattoos... It takes away from the actual 'view', as it were... but, that is just me I supposeSmile

By the way, I too am from Canada

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon