Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hard to hide now

(15-06-2014, 09:39 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Amazing areolas! Your prodigious breasts and belly make a great threesome--reminds me of the Venus of Willendorf!

you're too kind sweety Smile *blushes*

(15-06-2014, 09:39 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Amazing areolas! Your prodigious breasts and belly make a great threesome--reminds me of the Venus of Willendorf!

Venus of Willendorf? Ah, yes. That would be the tiny ancient sculpture of a goddess discovered in Willendorf, Austria in 1908.

[Image: Florence062.jpg]

Clara Smile

(15-06-2014, 03:23 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

Venus of Willendorf? Ah, yes. That would be the tiny ancient sculpture of a goddess discovered in Willendorf, Austria in 1908.

Clara Smile
ah wasn't that a fertility goddess? Smile maybe it's a magical item and will curse whoever touches it to get massively big? XD I can wish damnit!

(15-06-2014, 03:27 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  ah wasn't that a fertility goddess? Smile

I don't know about that, but I bet she was one hot mama! Tongue

Clara

(15-06-2014, 04:33 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 03:27 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  ah wasn't that a fertility goddess? Smile

I don't know about that, but I bet she was one hot mama! Tongue

Clara

definitely looks to be so ya!

(15-06-2014, 03:27 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  

Clara Smile
ah wasn't that a fertility goddess? Smile maybe it's a magical item and will curse whoever touches it to get massively big? XD I can wish damnit!

Thanks for providing the illustration, CK! Seeing the Venus again I think the association of body type was spot on.

(15-06-2014, 05:47 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 03:27 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  

Clara Smile

Thanks for providing the illustration, CK! Seeing the Venus again I think the association of body type was spot on.

I appreciate the comment but sadly i'm not that big yet..v.v we'll see how big i get!

Well I have to admit I've been teetering the past few days if I should continue the NBE I only just started 3 weeks ago or stop as some brain rewiring has caused me to be content with myself. Seeing this forum post almost makes me want to continue my regimen because I myself being a bigger guy am curious what my potential is using NBE. NICE JOB! Big Grin

(15-06-2014, 11:45 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  Well I have to admit I've been teetering the past few days if I should continue the NBE I only just started 3 weeks ago or stop as some brain rewiring has caused me to be content with myself. Seeing this forum post almost makes me want to continue my regimen because I myself being a bigger guy am curious what my potential is using NBE. NICE JOB! Big Grin

Smile Go for it! Being fat def helps out when it comes to NBE and more fat you gain in the future will go to your chest! Smile

(15-06-2014, 11:49 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Smile Go for it! Being fat def helps out when it comes to NBE and more fat you gain in the future will go to your chest! Smile

Well regardless I don't think my ass is touching the same size as those lovely beauties. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon