Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about Starting PM

Big Grin haha You are funny

Thanks!Do you think the SP is better soultion than Maca?

I congratulate for you. Actually i want to get gain weight.

Larana,
It's really hard to know what, if anything, will cause fat to form in the buttocks and hips. There is some fat redistribution that occurs for some of us when we take up NBE with herbal supplements like PM. Maca can help with that, but there are no guarantees. If you are genetically thin, you will probably have trouble developing a female shape around the hips and thigh. I know I do. If you are taking PM and getting breast growth, adding weigh by increasing your calorie intake might result in more body fat forming in the hips and butt. Then, again, it might not. You'll have to experiment. Good luck, and keep us informed as to your progress.

Clara Smile

I think im in the same camp as many of you in that i have a rapid metabolism and i think the women in my family are only b-cups.

Isn't it not too appropriate to compare maca with SP since maca isn't an antiandrogen? Also i think SP isn't too advisable when paired with estrogen since it inhibits E as well as T.

I'm thinking of switching to reichi mushrooms or even cited when i decide to take PM since that's what lotus did starting out Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon