Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings and salutations

Hello
My name is Emily and i have been poking around on the forum for a little bit. I have just started PM and SP yesterday. I am not really expecting much in the pair but i have seen and read about good results so i thought i would give it a try. I hope to be a success story in the future. SmileBig Grin

Emily Ann Rose

(03-03-2014, 07:33 AM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  Hello
My name is Emily and i have been poking around on the forum for a little bit. I have just started PM and SP yesterday. I am not really expecting much in the pair but i have seen and read about good results so i thought i would give it a try. I hope to be a success story in the future. SmileBig Grin

Emily Ann Rose

Hi Emily Ann,

'What you put in, is what you get back' Wink

Welcome and good luck,

Use the resources and study, the more you know!!, the more you grow!!

Mistress~Lotus

Wink

(03-03-2014, 07:33 AM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  Hello

Emily Ann Rose

Welcome emi to NBE . I could feel someone poking ! So it was u :o
Joking apart , please go throgh faq's , if u feel lost don't be afraid to ask .don't expect miracles as it is a long journey and everyone's response varies.
Don't miss out lotus's and abi's threads they are treasure trove.
Make sure you take monthly pics , that way you can monitor your progress.

Hi Emily, and welcome! There is a ton of good info buried within these pages, and there are a lot of good people here to help you. So make yourself comfortable, and feel free to join in any of the conversations. I know its easy to be shy when you start, but nobody here bites! Lol
Just a suggestion...if you plan to try this for awhile, it is a good idea to start a program page as a record and list your measurements, what you are taking, and a starting picture of your breasts. As others will tell you, the tape measure is not always a good barometer of incremental progress, but pictures provide a great way to check.
Anyway, honey, welcome aboard!
Hugs
Samantha

Another hello and welcome to our little community, Emily. We'd love to know a little more about you, your reasons for pursuing NBE, and your goals. Don't think for a moment that you can't develop breasts of significant size. You likely can if you take the right steps and be patient. Good luck, hon.

Clara Kay

i will try to get some pics up soon so i can have a reference starting point. Thank you to all that responded, it helps to know one is not alone in an endeavor.

Emily

Emily,

(One of my favourite names!!) Welcome to the forum!! I'm pretty sure I speak for at least most here when I say, good luck with your endeavours and I hope you're one of the lucky ones that gets great results fast! Have a good time looking at the threads here and learning as much as you can about it.
Take care!!

Hi Emily,

I did a double take as my name is Emily too! Welcome to the forum. I have only recently re-started my program having had nearly a year away.

Best of luck with your path and I am sure it will be a success storyWink

Emily

Hello! I'm an Emily Ann too! Except I'm Emily-Ann.

Good luck and happy growing!

Posted my program and my starting pic on the programs forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon