Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat2Femme?

Just wondering if anyone has experience with the flat 2 femme program.

(19-01-2015, 04:25 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has experience with the flat 2 femme program.

I tried it for about 4.5 months and decided to switch to pm instead. I didn't have much success with the program, but it may have helped with jump starting the enlargement of my areloas.

(19-01-2015, 04:25 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone has experience with the flat 2 femme program.

After popping through her site... she is basically getting people to buy what is freely available here.

~Elain

Several months back I "acquired" a "free copy" of Flat2Femme, and it was a joke. Lananonymous hit the nail on the head. Anything that was in that "book" I already knew from here.

You're paying for someone else to compile what's already here.

My cd gurlfriend started this back in the spring, I went over the things she was getting, in low amounts , and what she could pick and choose and get with PM. She tried PM for a bottle and ditched the F2F.

Thank you for the feedback. Smile

I kinda figured it was basically a compilation of some of the information available through BN.

(19-01-2015, 06:25 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Several months back I "acquired" a "free copy" of Flat2Femme, and it was a joke. Lananonymous hit the nail on the head. Anything that was in that "book" I already knew from here.

Too late to edit, but I seem to have quoted the wrong user so I will correct it here...

Where I said Lananonymous I had meant to say ElainMoria, my apologies if this confused anyone Blush

(23-01-2015, 08:29 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 06:25 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Several months back I "acquired" a "free copy" of Flat2Femme, and it was a joke. Lananonymous hit the nail on the head. Anything that was in that "book" I already knew from here.

Too late to edit, but I seem to have quoted the wrong user so I will correct it here...

Where I said Lananonymous I had meant to say ElainMoria, my apologies if this confused anyone Blush

*pretends to be in a huff* How could you mistake my cute beautiful self for that other cute beautiful woman? I should pretend to be offended! *pretends to stomp off in an even bigger huff*

~Elain

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon