Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to tell my mom I was meant to be a girl?

(12-03-2014, 02:46 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 07:35 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 04:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sadly, it's a good way to find out who your TRUE friends are and who TRULY loves you!! Oddly, even if you're NOT TS, you can still use this method to find out who's really with you all the way!! Cut away the flotsam and keep the TRUE GOOD people!

Problem with that is when you know that the ones you care about the most are also the ones most likely to throw you to the wolves without even an attempt to understand your situation (mostly out of fear driven by nonsensical "societal norms").Sad
I know! It sucks, doesn't it?
My friend, Carla, lost her entire family except for her big brother and her daughter, when she told them she wanted a sex change. Her dad used to beat her up for being a sissy and trying all sorts of brutal and stupid way to make a man out of her!!
Lol. Try this one!! About a decade ago, I was going somewhere with my aunt and I was always wearing very short cut-off jean shorts. As we were walking off the front porch, she said that if I went with her in those shorts, I wouldn't be her nephew anymore!! People are SOOOOO closed-minded and ready to even KILL someone, even their own kin, just because of the clothes one chooses to wear!!!! How VERY sad!!!!

Mine aren't quite that bad, If i was to come out or get found out it would be at least 95% likely to end up in a disowning & being shown the door & endless ridicule from at least one close family member.

Reading through what I have written I noticed I have left a lot out about me. I was born male (duh). I am not attracted to guys. I am attracted to females. But. That doesn't matter where my mom is concerned. If I tell her about my TG status it won't matter. Whatever flavor of being I bring home I'll be "gay" in her eyes.

I can remember one time she came home from work and caught me wearing my sisters dress. She asked me what I was doing. I said I wanted to try it on. No big deal, I was left alone about it.

We had a babysitter and I used to sneak into the house. I thought I was alone when she walked in.

Maybe a few days later I had an issue with a neighbor and didn't understand slang at this age so I called her a faggot (I meant fucking bitch, now that I know better, but I was young, maybe 5 or 6
years old). Mom said, "Oh she's the faggot? You're the one who was wearing a dress".
She smacked me and I ran in my room. I cried of course. I realize this now but didn't back then... my "comfort" clothing was a pair of spandex shorts and an oversized t shirt and I wore this daily to bed. I doubt now if I told mom she would even put 2 and 2 together.

I can keep going but I'm getting sleepy. Long day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon