Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Survey on Our Waist-Hip Ratios

I've been wondering how overall feminizing the various NBE herbs are for us bio males, so I've made a little survey to find out our WHRs. I'd appreciate it if you'd all fill it out.

Since we're male, your cup size should ideally have been found with a 3 measurement method. If you didn't find it that way, no big deal. If you like, you can find it with a site like 85b.

It's in English units, so you'll have to convert if you're metric.

Please make sure height is in inches since it is in English units.

You don't need any account to take the survey.

Here's my survey.
I'll post results in a week if there are at least 10 participants.

The survey won't give you the WHR, but you can find it simply by dividing your waist size by your hip size. Measure around the narrowest point normally above your bellybutton to find your waist, and go for the widest part of your hips right near the bottom of your groin. Use this calculator, and you may find a benefit to your feminized proportions.

As far as interpretation goes, less than 0.75~0.8 is considered feminine, but it's disputable. Look it up on Wikipedia for more on measurements, attractiveness, and such.

Thanks!

If you're wondering about the height/weight stuff, BMI affects your WHR hormones or not.

We've got six submissions since last night. Keep that up, and we'll get spme great data. Maca is of specific interest, so enter it in NBE herbs. Weve only got one maca user at the moment. Thanks everyone.

So far, it looks like these are the best herbs in order from best to worst for decreasing the WHR:
  1. Maca
  2. Fenugreek
  3. PM

All seem to be best combined with saw palmetto with spearmint as a close second. Keep the surveys rolling in though. The data's still highly generalized and tentative until I've got more.

Like so many surveys, I find that yours doesn't really fit me, and that answering would give a misleading impression. Not your fault, just my circumstances. I am however intrigued by the bra size calculator that you provide. If I enter my three measurements, it tells me that I am a 46DD. Big Grin On the other hand, if I omit the optional above bust measurement, it tells me that I am a 46AA, which is unfortunately Sad much nearer the truth.

One of my unusual circumstances is that I have a diastasis which substantially (by several Inches) enlarges my natural waist measurement even though most of my residual abdominal fat is below my natural waist. Even guesstimating an allowance for this, my WH ratio would not be what I'd like. Sad Also my testicles are essentially non-functional, which throws some of the other answers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon