Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and excited and eager and and and

I thank you for letting me join this wonderful sight.

First i am male born and lived my whole life (24yrs) as a man. Over the last 5 years i have been in a loving relationship with my GF we have had ups and downs and a few coming outs on my part and hers.

First was opening up to her that i was Bisexual then more and more till we are up to my cross-dressing and finally opening up to her about how i don't feel right and always feel trapped just plain unhappy and angry for no reason.

I admitted that i wanted to be female she actually finds it very attractive and we have been closer than ever before, this is still all so new and i have been reading about MtF, Herbs, HRT, NBE, ect anything to help me become more feminine.

Growing up was always mommies boy and emotional cried at sad movies or when something genuinely sweet happens id tear up easily and still do looking back at growing up i see it a lot things that stand out to me now showing this really is nothing new and realizing it/ accepting it feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

My whole life i feel i have putting on an act to make myself appear manly and acting tough in a lot of instances i would much rather had been soft and more understanding caring.

I am naturally chubby and had breasts young before puberty and i gained weight after high school but being tall it held well, then here recently lost a great deal of it i have thick toned legs now and a bubble butt. For a man of my size i have a very narrow waist with a wider pelvic bone and i'm still losing weight. My chest is actually an A cup but by structure very pronounced already and my mother has DDs so genetically speaking i think i'm on good grounds for NBE.

I currently do yoga and light intensity work outs so as not to bulk up and help contour my new female body to match my inner self.

This is a regular treasure trove of information and makes me even more sure that this is what i want in life i look forward to meeting and talking with everyone who feels the need. I am sure i will have tons of questions.

Love Sara.

Ps. picture is me in hose and thong ;-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Sara! You seem to have come to the right place.Tongue
Most all of us has some degree of GID, so you should feel right at home. Your GF sounds like a treasure! Congratulations on finding someone who understands. Undoubtedly you have read a lot already but there is always more to learn so keep your reading glasses handy...hee hee.
Be aware, honey, that when any of us start down this road we cannot be certain where it will lead. Essentially, we are adopting a course through herbs which has much in common with prescription HRT only in weaker more amounts. What you believe you want today may change to something different and unexpected as your hormones begin to react.
But I am sure you already know all this...tee hee.Wink
We are glad you are here, sweetie
Welcome home!
Hugs!

(28-02-2014, 02:30 AM)Suddenlysara Wrote:  I thank you for letting me join this wonderful sight.

First i am male born and lived my whole life (24yrs) as a man. Over the last 5 years i have been in a loving relationship with my GF we have had ups and downs and a few coming outs on my part and hers.

First was opening up to her that i was Bisexual then more and more till we are up to my cross-dressing and finally opening up to her about how i don't feel right and always feel trapped just plain unhappy and angry for no reason.

I admitted that i wanted to be female she actually finds it very attractive and we have been closer than ever before, this is still all so new and i have been reading about MtF, Herbs, HRT, NBE, ect anything to help me become more feminine.

Growing up was always mommies boy and emotional cried at sad movies or when something genuinely sweet happens id tear up easily and still do looking back at growing up i see it a lot things that stand out to me now showing this really is nothing new and realizing it/ accepting it feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

My whole life i feel i have putting on an act to make myself appear manly and acting tough in a lot of instances i would much rather had been soft and more understanding caring.

I am naturally chubby and had breasts young before puberty and i gained weight after high school but being tall it held well, then here recently lost a great deal of it i have thick toned legs now and a bubble butt. For a man of my size i have a very narrow waist with a wider pelvic bone and i'm still losing weight. My chest is actually an A cup but by structure very pronounced already and my mother has DDs so genetically speaking i think i'm on good grounds for NBE.

I currently do yoga and light intensity work outs so as not to bulk up and help contour my new female body to match my inner self.

This is a regular treasure trove of information and makes me even more sure that this is what i want in life i look forward to meeting and talking with everyone who feels the need. I am sure i will have tons of questions.

Love Sara.

Ps. picture is me in hose and thong ;-)

Welcome to the forum sara Smile your butt looks fit Wink nice to have another thong lover here Wink
Take your time reading FAQ's . Don't miss lotu's threads they are trasure trove of info . You can create your program once you have gathered info . Don't be afraid to ask questions . Don't expect miracles this is a long journey .

It's so nice to have you join us, Sara. It's an interesting and supportive place for you to hang out with like minded guys and girls. Feel free to post your comments, feelings, questions, humor -- we love funny stuff. Big Grin
But, mostly learn about NBE, yourself, and where you need to go on this exciting journey.

Clara Kay Smile

Thank you all so much for the kind words :-) i think i will feel right at home here. I will really enjoy sharing my journey with you all.

Sincerely Sara.

Hi Sara, I offer my welcome also. I am fairly new to the forum also. I can say that all the respondents are beautiful, caring, informative and witty girls.

I have often felt they are like a family to me and love them all and I am sure you will too Tongue

Take care and best wishes for your future, oh ! Fabulous sexy butt Blush

Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon