Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings to all

Hello everyone.

A little about myself. I'm a 43 year old male who has crossdressed since the age of 12. I've always been overweight but still have a figure lol. Since I've been overweight I have had small breasts for almost as long as I can remember. I fill out a padded B cup quite well! I am married to a female who is very supportive and live in Canada.

I found this site about a year ago. I've read stuff, reread stuff, researched, thought about it and decided to do it. I want bigger breasts.

A few weeks ago I ordered a bottle of PM and it arrived yesterday! I've decided if I'm going to do this I might as well document it weekly.

Chest: 47 Under the breast
Breast: 50 Across the nipples

I'm also attaching a before image which was taken today. Sorry I didn't shave!

(27-02-2014, 01:55 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  Hello everyone.

A little about myself. I'm a 43 year old male who has crossdressed since the age of 12. I've always been overweight but still have a figure lol. Since I've been overweight I have had small breasts for almost as long as I can remember. I fill out a padded B cup quite well! I am married to a female who is very supportive and live in Canada.

I found this site about a year ago. I've read stuff, reread stuff, researched, thought about it and decided to do it. I want bigger breasts.

A few weeks ago I ordered a bottle of PM and it arrived yesterday! I've decided if I'm going to do this I might as well document it weekly.

Welcome to the site, MrEricka. I also live in Canada. I've found this site a great help to me and I hope you will too. There are lots of great people here who you will find are very supportive, and better qualified than I am to advise: however it looks as if you are off to a great start. If I don't say it someone else will, but don't expect rapid results. Your looking at months and years here rather than weeks.

(27-02-2014, 01:55 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  Hello everyone.

Welcome erica to boobage growth Smile
By looks of your pic you are already well ahead . A good base to start off . Wishing you luck on your journey Wink

Thank you both.

Welcome. Looks like you have a wonderful base to start with. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon