Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Chinese Corset Bra

Has anyone bought this? It looks so perfect for what I need to accomplish. Anyone have any luck with the company and product?

http://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/1028142...orset.html

Looks cool Jenny but did you notice you have to buy 10? I've seen interesting things from that web site before but it looks risky to me - like if there was a problem, I'd be out of luck. Do a search for torsolette and/or long line bra. They are very similar but not as cute as what you found.

Their commercial is hilarious! www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19622

Hey, maybe we could band together and do a group buy!

Clara Smile

(25-02-2014, 11:12 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hey, maybe we could ban together and do a group buy!

Clara Smile

I don't av big enough boobs to fit those bras Sad

oooo been looking for this one! never heard of diy trade, would buy it if I found it on amazon or ebay though Smile

(26-02-2014, 05:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  oooo been looking for this one! never heard of diy trade, would buy it if I found it on amazon or ebay though Smile

You live so close to China can't you just hop over and buy us all one? lol

(26-02-2014, 05:32 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(26-02-2014, 05:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  oooo been looking for this one! never heard of diy trade, would buy it if I found it on amazon or ebay though Smile

You live so close to China can't you just hop over and buy us all one? lol

Why the heck didn't I think of that!!!! *offtobooktickets*

What part of Oz, Ella?

(26-02-2014, 07:55 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  What part of Oz, Ella?

I'm over in Kiwiland at the moment Samantha Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon