Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

introduction

Good morning all, the name I will use here is Cindylee. I am a 58 yr old male in transition, sort of.
I have been self medicating for about a year and I have been using pm in pills and creams for about 2 yrs. I know self medicating is a no no, but it was necessary at the time and I am being careful and having blood tests periodically.
My transition started with me just wanting breasts. Now I am looking forward to wider hips, a thinner waist line and softer facial features. I still can satisfy my love of my life and I don't want that to change. I guess I am trying to have the best of both worlds. I am not sure which path I will take when I have to make that decision.
There is no one I have near me that I can talk with about this direction and am glad I have found this site to get better educated.
Thanks for being here.
Cindylee.

Hi Cindylee,
Its nice to have you here, honey! You will find quite a few here with similar stories to your own and I am sure you will fit right in.Smile
Don't fret about self medicating...we all do it here.Tongue
Anyway, make yourself comfortable! There are lots of sweet girls here to help, and tons of readng to do. LOL Many great girls have passed through and left amazing stories and experiences behind to help you, and there are plenty here to answer questions...plus sometimes we just have fun!
Anyway, welcome home, sweetheart!
Hugs

Welcome, CindyLee. I'm glad you found us. We are as good a support group as you will find to help you manage your trans gender inclinations whatever they may be. I think you'll find people here who cover the TG spectrum.

Keeping your male sexual function becomes a real challenge once you've committed to an aggressive NBE program, especially when it includes Pueraria Mirifica. I'm sure you've discovered that being a long time PM user. Check out the FAQ for one approach that members have found useful to that end.

I hope you will be a contributor to our many discussions. Everyone is encouraged to do that. We are a chatty bunch, sometimes it's hard to get a post in edgewise! Big Grin

Clara Kay Smile

You should be able to keep both, but only your body will tell you for sure. I know for me my desire has dropped but function has not. Don't even have the urge to masturbate, and I was a chronic three times plus a day at times.

Breast of luck on your journey! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon