Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Time of Day for PM?

Has someone come to a conlusion?

As soon as you get out of bed. 
Not, after your first cup of coffee. 
As soon as you wake up. 

Whether it makes a big difference or not, I don’t fully know. 
But, Lotus demonstrated a while back that your level of 
Testosterone rises dramatically about 30 minutes after waking up.

(21-03-2019, 09:49 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  As soon as you get out of bed. 
Not, after your first cup of coffee. 
As soon as you wake up. 

Whether it makes a big difference or not, I don’t fully know. 
But, Lotus demonstrated a while back that your level of 
Testosterone rises dramatically about 30 minutes after waking up.

I go with one before first cup of coffee, and one after breakfast...

Do not take with alcohol: (well that's happening most nights until the world doesn't suck), so I'll take it the small window I'm sober...

(26-03-2019, 05:55 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  I go with one before first cup of coffee, and one after breakfast...

Do not take with alcohol: (well that's happening most nights until the world doesn't suck), so I'll take it the small window I'm sober...

Ughh.

The world would suck so much less for me if I could stop. Couldn't be a bodybuilder and look good that way because of this, and can't look like a woman either really unless I burn off this belly fat. I just look like a fat guy with larger than average moobs.

I do skip the early morning PM if I'm still drunk from the night before and I do that far too often. If I actually could quit for awhile and really try to lose this last 50 pounds, I might be OK with how I look, or I might switch to HRT and look the best I possibly can. I'm so tired of being stuck where I am.

I've never heard of any bad interaction between alcohol and PM.
I've taken mine with beer many times, it has never caused any troubles, and it still worked.

P.s. I live in London. If I had to avoid taking it when I have alcohol or when I'm hangover I would never be able to swallow a single pill. Tongue

(26-03-2019, 07:07 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I've never heard of any bad interaction between alcohol and PM.
I've taken mine with beer many times, it has never caused any troubles, and it still worked.

P.s. I live in London. If I had to avoid taking it when I have alcohol or when I'm hangover I would never be able to swallow a single pill. Tongue

The old Ainterol R1 label said this, the Ainterol 20 Years label interestingly does not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon