Poll: How often are you addressed as female in male mode? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
All of the time (100%)
0%
0%
Most of the time (70%)
8.11%
8.11%
Some times (50%)
8.11%
8.11%
Infrequently (30%)
0%
0%
Seldom (10%)
13.51%
13.51%
Never (0%)
59.46%
59.46%
What is male mode? (eh?)
10.81%
10.81%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In 'Male Mode' how often are you called Miss/Madam/Mrs?

Oddly I tend to get mam'd mostly in uber male mode.

the last time I hadn't shaved in over a week and was dressed like a logger (inc being covered in chainsaw chips & smelling like chainsaw exhaust [stopped at a store after having been out cutting firewood])

[Image: shrug_n.gif]

(07-05-2014, 02:11 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-05-2014, 12:18 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(05-05-2014, 09:17 PM)groundmoss Wrote:  Hi All,

This is a quick poll for those who are not 24/7 female, but have a 'Male Mode' as well. I went to Body Shop today in Male mode which prompted this, as I like their body butter. Anyhow the girl there addressed me in a feminine manner even though Male mode was clearly enabled.

So it got me thinking, how often does this happen to you lot?

GM

Even if I went out en-fem, I would very much doubt I would get that. Too many years of testosterone, and the male family trait of an overly large nose. ( If everybody just looks at my legs i`m fine. )

Wear one of those Yoko Ono visors and micro-mini skirts.

Maybe better trying as lady GaGa. I know she is a real GG, but sometimes its hard to tell wth she is supposed to be !! Cool

(07-05-2014, 12:19 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  Maybe better trying as lady GaGa. I know she is a real GG, but sometimes its hard to tell wth she is supposed to be !! Cool

I think she is mostly having fun.Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon