Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-What size and shape breasts?

(19-02-2014, 04:29 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 03:42 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 02:21 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 02:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 11:11 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Oh you know just got growing them 24/7 on my mind! Wink
I m 32AAA stage one Smile
Sammie Big Grin,

Myboobs my dear your wisdom is spot on!, I put this together to help those find where they're at in their development. Honestly I didn't pay attention to myself, duh!

Last I checked it was a 40DD or 42C depending on which sizing chart I used, the first was VS, I can't remember the second one. To me I'm at stage 3, idk?

40DD I would say Smile

I kept track of the cup size which has been about the same, lazy I guess Blush, other than the cup size I didn't care so much about the other numbers TBT. (And still don't, even thou I'm a numbers person) Rolleyes
hope you dont go into HEX codes Sad

(18-02-2014, 10:30 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Bio-males shapes

Mine are currently type 6

Right now am in Type1 category

Currently I'd say type 3 without pumping

Aiming for a type 5 please!

I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about. Didi , Lotus and the others! How can I possibly have a female body but be so ignorant that I feel a bit retarded in my understanding of how it works. am honestly clueless which makes me seem very, very stupid.

Hello 
I would say that I am a type 4 to 5 and a stage 3. 
Cordially 
John (Jean)

which site was that from?

(24-10-2022, 06:53 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello
I would say that I am a type 4 to 5 and a stage 3.
Cordially
John (Jean)

Hi John, this is a better representation of Tanner Stages of Breast Growth. 

(17-07-2014, 11:27 PM)Lotus Wrote:  The 5 stages of breast growth:

Stage One
Technically starts when the hypothalamus in the brain secretes gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), stimulating the pituitary gland (also in the brain) to secrete follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) into the blood circulation. That stimulates the ovaries to produce estradiol. Visually, Stage One is defined as that which is happening from birth until some enlargement occurs in the nipples and areolas. The breast glandular tissue is referred to as a breast "bud" at this stage. All of the components of the breast are there, but they are quite small, as they have not yet developed. Development in the female will usually begin to occur at the onset of puberty. A male's breast will usually remain in this stage throughout his life. (Unless NBE or HRT is chosen)

Stage Two
Is when breast development occurs after the breast bud has begun to change and shows some enlargement. The nipples will increase in size, often causing some embarrassment due to their appearance under clothing. The areolae will begin developing to a larger size and may start to slightly darken in color. The nipples become very sensitive at this time, and may have more sensations. During stage two is when the first menstrual flow (menarche') usually occurs, about two years after breast development.

Stage Three
Specific breast features are somewhat arbitrary, and stage differentiation is subject to the professional that is making the judgment. Stage three is obviously between stages two and four, and general overall enlargement of the breasts, nipples and areola occurs. Professional experience is usually used to decide where stage three starts and finishes.

Stage Four
Often indicated by the formation of a secondary swelling just under the areolae. It is almost as if a second breast bud is developing on the front of the existing breast. This can be seen during the early teens, or as late as the early twenties.

Stage Five
Is when the breast is fully matured. Changes to the breast will continue to occur throughout the rest of a woman's life, but they will be caused by pregnancy, lactation, weight loss or gain, aging and disease.
http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-stages-opt.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon