Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

whats up guys

Hi um how to start this I'm male 5"5 280 moobs black man lol well anyway iv been reading all kinds of blog on google and on here and also books on topic male boob growth. My gaol is to turn my moobs into boobs but not to lose the ability of useing my pole Dodgy . I first started natur day saop and cream with breast messeg been doing that off and on that only gotten me puffy nipples. That was last year october 2013 and now 2014 feb 10th I started flat2fem program (natur way red clover 400mg,saw palmentto 600 mg, GNC fenugreek. 610 mg) on that raout for 3 days and just add today mothers milk tea (idk if the tea will work) if anyone have trid the tea and got any growth let me know. In my family my mom and sister are dds and more and so here a pic of how my chest look remmber I started with man fat moobs.

(17-02-2014, 09:00 PM)shinaku22 Wrote:  Hi um how to start this I'm male 5"5 280 moobs black man lol well anyway iv been reading all kinds of blog on google and on here and also books on topic male boob growth. My gaol is to turn my moobs into boobs but not to lose the ability of useing my pole Dodgy . I first started natur day saop and cream with breast messeg been doing that off and on that only gotten me puffy nipples. That was last year october 2013 and now 2014 feb 10th I started flat2fem program (natur way red clover 400mg,saw palmentto 600 mg, GNC fenugreek. 610 mg) on that raout for 3 days and just add today mothers milk tea (idk if the tea will work) if anyone have trid the tea and got any growth let me know. In my family my mom and sister are dds and more and so here a pic of how my chest look remmber I started with man fat moobs.

Hi shinaku,

Welcome, I'm sorry I don't see a picture! Sad, I haven't tried the tea, I drink White Peony tea and Green tea. As far as moobs to boobs, yeah it's possible, it takes commitment though!. Of which will be hard times and often disappointment and even depressive mood states for lack of progress. However, there's always plenty of positive people you'll might along the way to brighten your day! Wink. Sammie, Clara, myboobs come to mind! Big Grin

I like that you've established a plan and that you decided to share with us crazy people. Rolleyes

If DD's are in future we'd sure love to see it happen! Big Grin

Best of luck! Big Grin

L.

(17-02-2014, 09:00 PM)shinaku22 Wrote:  Hi um how to start this I'm male 5"5 280 moobs black man lol well anyway iv been reading all kinds of blog on google and on here and also books on topic male boob growth. My gaol is to turn my moobs into boobs but not to lose the ability of useing my pole Dodgy . I first started natur day saop and cream with breast messeg been doing that off and on that only gotten me puffy nipples. That was last year october 2013 and now 2014 feb 10th I started flat2fem program (natur way red clover 400mg,saw palmentto 600 mg, GNC fenugreek. 610 mg) on that raout for 3 days and just add today mothers milk tea (idk if the tea will work) if anyone have trid the tea and got any growth let me know. In my family my mom and sister are dds and more and so here a pic of how my chest look remmber I started with man fat moobs.

Welcome to boobie growth. Looks like you have already done some reading , but it is worth your while to read up the forum info .
Wishing u luck

I am using my phone so it making my pics to big to attach I might have to send it through email to my laptop to post it

(18-02-2014, 04:16 AM)shinaku22 Wrote:  I am using my phone so it making my pics to big to attach I might have to send it through email to my laptop to post it

Lol...thats I what I always have to do.
Oh, welcome honey.Big Grin

(17-02-2014, 09:00 PM)shinaku22 Wrote:  My gaol is to turn my moobs into boobs but not to lose the ability of useing my pole Dodgy

That's going to be a challenge, shinaku. I started out with that goal in mind, too. But, for me, PM had other ideas! I went from daily "mast" urbation to checking out the "pole" once a month to see if it still works. LOL. It does, I'm happy to say, but only during my one week/month estro-break. Boobs are for girls, says mother nature, if you want them, you're gonna have to be one (at least in part)! Big Grin

Welcome to our elite club, Shinaku!

Clara Kay Smile

I'm surprised no one has marketed a Moobs 2 Boobs pill? lol I Welcome!

(19-02-2014, 02:31 PM)Karren Wrote:  I'm surprised no one has marketed a Moobs 2 Boobs pill? lol I Welcome!

hhmmmm it is time our great researcher lotus puts a concoction together and markets it Big Grin

(19-02-2014, 07:58 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 02:31 PM)Karren Wrote:  I'm surprised no one has marketed a Moobs 2 Boobs pill? lol I Welcome!

hhmmmm it is time our great researcher lotus puts a concoction together and markets it Big Grin

Ah yes! It would be sprinkles Wink and grow 2cups overnight, but shhh! Don't tell anyone! Tongue

Honestly, what surprises me is the lack of research for said M2B or anything remotely related (scientifically) to NBE for BM's. Dodgy

(19-02-2014, 08:50 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 07:58 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Ah yes! It would be sprinkles Wink and grow 2cups overnight, but shhh! Don't tell anyone! Tongue

Honestly, what surprises me is the lack of research for said M2B or anything remotely related (scientifically) to NBE for BM's. Dodgy
Lotus u have done enough research to put something together . Powdered and extracted , and offer for sale to members here.
With monitoring the taker's development you can twick the formula .
The formula combo will be your secret . Once final product is ready you can set up a website and market it similar to NATURE'S WAY product.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon