Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi!

(16-02-2014, 07:29 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and decided to officially join. I am inspired by so many of your stories and your willingness to offer advice and help so many. Hopefully you can help me along.

A little about me: I am a genetic 135lbs, 27 year old male that is as flat as an ironing board. I have joined because I want to look as feminine as I feel inside.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and sharing my journey so others like me can see that it is possible.

Valoir la peine, Ça vaut la peine!
Welcome to boobie growth . Take your time reading information here . If you have questions there are many experienced people here.

(17-02-2014, 12:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(16-02-2014, 07:29 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and decided to officially join. I am inspired by so many of your stories and your willingness to offer advice and help so many. Hopefully you can help me along.

A little about me: I am a genetic 135lbs, 27 year old male that is as flat as an ironing board. I have joined because I want to look as feminine as I feel inside.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and sharing my journey so others like me can see that it is possible.

Valoir la peine, Ça vaut la peine!
Welcome to boobie growth . Take your time reading information here . If you have questions there are many experienced people here.

Thank you. There's quite a lot of info here and everyone seems so helpful and knowledgeable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon