Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Fog exciting or dangerous?

Hi girls I was talking to dear wise Samantha and two words that I feel might be a good topic to be addressed on here." Pink fog " I think we all of emotions built up in the house. Sometimes we need a release from our closet emotions. This could also interfere with our fantasies and realities in our mind and bodies. Now girls everybody likes to look and feel pretty like a princess at one time. Also feel submissive and wanting someone to take control. We also want to be in control too. This could be a mixed up roller coaster that might take us to the wrong side of the tracks. Or it could be full body liberated orgasm. I would like everyone's opinion on this topic and how this pink fog makes them feel like a( Angel or Devil...
Have fun girls with (girls just want to have fun)
Sweet dreams lol.

Girls I got so excited writing that I forgot one important point this is after you take pm or any hormone pill. Thanks for putting up with me lol. With my innuendos I think pink fog is already effecting me . (Carry on......

Pink Fog was a great band!! I especially liked their album, "Dark Side Of The Moob"!! "Wish You Were Her", was also very good!! So were, "A Bra Cup Full Of Secrets", "I Want More", "Obscured By Tits", "Umma Booba" and their last one, "The Division Swelled".

Missed Miss very nice very inventive those songs would really help growing tits a lot.
They would help you keep a breast of things..

Thank you!
There IS a part of "Atom Heart Mother" called, "Breast Milky".

Nice you have a way of really lighting up the whole room.
in a very good way. Thanks for reading my posts.

Thanks again!! :-)
And thanks for thinking my posts are so nice!! There's a member or three here that doesn't think very highly of me!! Oh, well!! Ya can't please everyone!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon