Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to this site

I am new to this forum.
I have felt feminine most of my life. A few years back i told my sister about wantjng to grow breasts and she even asked if i felt this way for many years. I hadnt thought about it much but yes i have. She was cool about it.
I was using fenugreek saw pamentto and even some female estrogen pills ro increase my breast size which helped. Not long after my wife found my bras i had hid ( i liked the feeling and made my boobs look bigger ) and she freaked out .not good almost divorced me. She dosent even like my pierced nipples. After some counseling i with dru for about a year and now the earge is back. Im back on herbal supplements and massageing them they are increasing in size again
im still not sure what to think of all this sence i grew up in a family that wouldnt find this acceptable.
I dont think going through a sex change is right for me but i would like to crossdress and go out in public. My wife says NO WAY. But i know my sister would. I'm sure that will happen sometime when my wife is out of town
Anyway this is an interesting place to go and read other peoples insite and advice.
Thanks to all. JamieBig Grin

Hi Jamie,
Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of very kind warm and supportive people here. I hope you will feel at home,Smile
Just a word of caution, though, sweetheart. This road goes a long way, and the longer you are on it the harder it is to turn back and the stronger the urge to go further. So, without passing judgement or anything, before you take too many steps, you really owe it to yourself to look deeply into your heart and be sure. No one can really tell you where this road will lead you, not even yourself. If the answer is still the same, and you still want to go forward, you will get lots of help and make lots of friends here.
Best of luck, sweetheart!
Hugs

Welcome, Jamie!! PLENTY of info here on growing your tits, if that's really what you want. Have fun and good luck!!

Thanks for the advice much appreciated

Janine,
welcome there is a lot of experts here that put there heart and soul in to transforming in to a beautiful flower that buds real growth not just from the outside but were it counts the inside from there hearts .
so listen to them learn and figurative speaking (grow.....

Its really amazing how comfortable i am reading these posts. Sometimes i forget who i am.
when i was in high school i hung out with all girls we would get home and have to call each other. I guess i was just one of the girls sort a speak. Tongue

First off as someone who is new to this site i must say it is very very informative.
I feel the strong urges of being feminine about three times a year and lasts about a month. I am very aware of it . And after much reading im not sure if getting muçh bigger breasts and some loss down below is exactly what i want. I think some of what im looking for is the feeling from the mental state is what i urning. Like what you talk about using pm. I did order evanest es should be here this week. Im going to try some for a few weeks and see if it what im looking for. Dont get me wrong i love mine even though there the biggest there mine.
All comments welcome as the knowledge here and the love of each other is awesome

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon