Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MichelleM's program

Thats funny, Clara...we weigh the same...tee hee. I'm hovering around 162 or 163. I dont want to go below 160 either.Actually, I would like to add some back but strategically...lol

(24-06-2014, 05:15 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Thats funny, Clara...we weigh the same...tee hee. I'm hovering around 162 or 163. I dont want to go below 160 either.Actually, I would like to add some back but strategically...lol

Oooh, I like that, Sammie. The difference is that you're 6" taller than I, so your 163 looks fantastic in a size 10 Tongue, whereas I need a size 12. Sad

Clara

(24-06-2014, 05:44 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 05:15 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Thats funny, Clara...we weigh the same...tee hee. I'm hovering around 162 or 163. I dont want to go below 160 either.Actually, I would like to add some back but strategically...lol

Oooh, I like that, Sammie. The difference is that you're 6" taller than I, so your 163 looks fantastic in a size 10 Tongue, whereas I need a size 12. Sad

Clara

Shhh..skirts, yes, a 10, but in a dress I get into an 8, Clara. Tee hee.

(24-06-2014, 08:03 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Clara

Oops! My bad. I knew that, too. Sorry sis. I'll blame it on yet another one of my 'senior moments'...LOL.

Clara Wink

(24-06-2014, 08:39 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

Clara

Oops! My bad. I knew that, too. Sorry sis. I'll blame it on yet another one of my 'senior moments'...LOL.

Clara Wink

Hey, you two little skinny minnies! Wink (Says the (guessing) what, maybe size 24?) Wink

(24-06-2014, 11:43 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  

Clara

Clara Wink

Hey, you two little skinny minnies! Wink (Says the (guessing) what, maybe size 24?) Wink

Big girls can be very sexy, Michelle. It all in your attitude....Tongue

Clara Wink

(25-06-2014, 02:55 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 11:43 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 05:44 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Oooh, I like that, Sammie. The difference is that you're 6" taller than I, so your 163 looks fantastic in a size 10 Tongue, whereas I need a size 12. Sad

Clara

Clara Wink

Big girls can be very sexy, Michelle. It all in your attitude....Tongue

Clara Wink

True; and clearly I have attitude (pronounced atty-tude)! Wink

Sisters,

I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, but I wanted to post on what's going on.

Our family has been in crisis mode for a couple of months now, with it kicking into high gear about 2 weeks ago.

Our 26 year old son still lives at home with us, and it's been pretty bad for him for about the last six months. He's been dumped badly by 2 girls, and gone through 2 jobs. He's struggled with depression, and it's kicking him in the butt badly. In turn, he tries to self-medicate with tobacco, alcohol, and marijuana. It's been sliding downhill, but went to pretty much full crisis the last few weeks. He seen his psychiatrist and has started seeing his counselor again (hadn't needed to in years). He has some days better than others. Today was good until tonight, when the wheels fell off again.

If you have any ideas, I'm happy to hear them. I know the conventional wisdom would be to have him move out, but he also has chronic medical issues, so that would be awfully risky.

I will be on here when possible, reading mostly (posting is harder to pull off), as I have been lately.

Hugs

Michelle

P.S. Given the crisis, everything TG-related is out of the question; my wife and son both need me in full male mode, especially with our son really needing a dad to figure some of this stuff out.

(18-01-2015, 08:54 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  Sisters,

I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, but I wanted to post on what's going on.

Our family has been in crisis mode for a couple of months now, with it kicking into high gear about 2 weeks ago.

Our 26 year old son still lives at home with us, and it's been pretty bad for him for about the last six months. He's been dumped badly by 2 girls, and gone through 2 jobs. He's struggled with depression, and it's kicking him in the butt badly. In turn, he tries to self-medicate with tobacco, alcohol, and marijuana. It's been sliding downhill, but went to pretty much full crisis the last few weeks. He seen his psychiatrist and has started seeing his counselor again (hadn't needed to in years). He has some days better than others. Today was good until tonight, when the wheels fell off again.

If you have any ideas, I'm happy to hear them. I know the conventional wisdom would be to have him move out, but he also has chronic medical issues, so that would be awfully risky.

I will be on here when possible, reading mostly (posting is harder to pull off), as I have been lately.

Hugs

Michelle

P.S. Given the crisis, everything TG-related is out of the question; my wife and son both need me in full male mode, especially with our son really needing a dad to figure some of this stuff out.
My son went through depression at young age of 17 . We stood by him , gave him lot of moral support , I had loads of man to boy chats with him . With encouragements he kicked himself out . He is doing very well now and will graduate BSC in politics come summer and going to follow up with masters , take yr out to travel and than do PhD in politics . Not bad for this idiots who fumbles through life .

MB,

Thanks for the encouraging words!

Last night was pretty bad. Today's generally been good, but, unfortunately, the night is still young, and things often seem to go south in the evening.

Michelle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon