Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MichelleM's program

Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement, Clara and Sammie! Smile

(16-03-2014, 08:55 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I don't think you can judge that you've stalled in so short a time frame. If you mean that the soreness in your breasts has stopped, keep in mind that the soreness with come and go, even during the course of a day.

Part of me wishes I was talking about that kind of stalling. Wink Unfortunately, I was not talking about breast growth stalling, I was talking about my weight loss stalling. Wink (I don't currently have any breast growth to stall. Wink )

I have one day left on the meds; I'm hoping that between finishing those and being good this week, my weight loss will resume. Smile

Michelle

(17-03-2014, 03:36 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  I don't currently have any breast growth to stall. Wink

Michelle

Are you saying that you haven't experienced any tingling, itching, or tenderness in the nipples yet? If you have, that indicate growth is happening. Tongue

Clara Smile

(17-03-2014, 04:55 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-03-2014, 03:36 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  I don't currently have any breast growth to stall. Wink

Michelle

Are you saying that you haven't experienced any tingling, itching, or tenderness in the nipples yet? If you have, that indicate growth is happening. Tongue

Clara Smile

For better or worse Wink , yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Physically, the only changes I've had are my nipples are perhaps slightly larger and erect, but no tingling, etc.

Given that I'm trying to minimize growth right now, though, that's probably ok, right? Or do I need to adjust something?

Michelle

(17-03-2014, 11:56 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  

Michelle

Clara Smile

For better or worse Wink , yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Physically, the only changes I've had are my nipples are perhaps slightly larger and erect, but no tingling, etc.

Given that I'm trying to minimize growth right now, though, that's probably ok, right? Or do I need to adjust something?

Michelle
I think, honey, that for what you are trying to do (mental only) a minimum dosage of PM is perfectly sufficient. at 500 to 1000 mg a day I really doubt you will see growth physically, and that is what you are trying to avoid, right?

(18-03-2014, 12:01 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(17-03-2014, 11:56 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  

Michelle

Clara Smile

Michelle
I think, honey, that for what you are trying to do (mental only) a minimum dosage of PM is perfectly sufficient. at 500 to 1000 mg a day I really doubt you will see growth physically, and that is what you are trying to avoid, right?

Thanks! Yeah (like I said, for better or worse right now), I'm trying to minimize growth; so I'll keep it to 1000 mg max daily.

Michelle

Quick update:

Currently trying 500 mg PM morning and bedtime during the week, just in the morning on the weekend

Down to 242 lbs. Still a long way to go, but I'll take progress. Smile

Waist 47". I think last measurement was off. Belt feels like it's in a notch, but measurement not showing that. Msg still be having measurement issues.

Speaking of measurement issues, do you measure bust standing up, or leaning forward?

Well, it's been a while, so I figured it was about time to update this.

I took a full set of measurements to compare against the ones from about 3 months ago. I'm only seeing minor changes, but am interested in any feedback. (Three month change in parentheses.)

Weight: 239 lb (-9)
OB: 44 in (-1)
B: 49 in (-1)
UB: 46 in (-1)
W: 45 in (-2)
H: 48 in (0)

(Also, just curious what bra size that might be. Any guesses? From appearances, I'm guessing the usual calculators don't work well for a 46 band. Wink )

Your losing weight, Michelle. Nothing wrong with that. Keep it going.

Clara Smile

(24-06-2014, 03:01 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Your losing weight, Michelle. Nothing wrong with that. Keep it going.

Clara Smile

Thanks, Clara! Smile I'm steadily working at it, and trying to do it while still carrying on relatively normally. For example, I was pleased that I managed this despite attending two wedding receptions that served wonderful food and drink. Smile

Michelle

(24-06-2014, 02:35 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 03:01 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Your losing weight, Michelle. Nothing wrong with that. Keep it going.

Clara Smile

Thanks, Clara! Smile I'm steadily working at it, and trying to do it while still carrying on relatively normally. For example, I was pleased that I managed this despite attending two wedding receptions that served wonderful food and drink. Smile

Michelle

I worry about these occasions involving the consumption of huge quantities of food and drink. But, I've found that you have treat yourself once in awhile to pleasurable food in order to stay on a diet long term. Slow weight loss is the best anyway. Prepare to get 'stuck' at a weight for weeks at a time before you drop to a lower sustainable weight. I'm currently stuck at ~163 lbs. One of these day I'll quickly drop to 160. I'm not sure I want to go much lower than that. IDK, I give up trying to predict my own behavior these days. One thing I've noticed is that our food bill has been losing weight, too!....ha ha!

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon