Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to tell your wife/gf ?

(08-02-2014, 08:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 06:38 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 06:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No problem. (That'll be $10.00.)

I think it should be 5 cents!
I don't recall asking.

Obviously, you didn't get the Peanuts comic strip reference. This will be my last interaction with you as I find you base, vile, disgusting, obtuse, and not really worth my time.

Everything cant be 5 cents...

Ahhh, I think I'd have to pass on the 5 cent boob job. Though I have seen some that I wouldn't give 5 cents for.

(08-02-2014, 08:06 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  

I don't recall asking.

Obviously, you didn't get the Peanuts comic strip reference. This will be my last interaction with you as I find you base, vile, disgusting, obtuse, and not really worth my time.

As you've been an annoying painus in my anus for some time, it's REALLY hard to know when you're just joking with me, and, BECAUSE you've been so, I had no idea you COULD see your way clear to jest with me!! Maybe if you'd have made the reference clearer, I'd have got it. As for your not conversing with me anymore (I had NO idea that you even still WERE!!), I can ASSURE you that I won't lose a BIT of sleep over it!! Have a nice day!

(09-02-2014, 04:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 08:06 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  

I don't recall asking.

As you've been an annoying painus in my anus for some time, it's REALLY hard to know when you're just joking with me, and, BECAUSE you've been so, I had no idea you COULD see your way clear to jest with me!! Maybe if you'd have made the reference clearer, I'd have got it. As for your not conversing with me anymore (I had NO idea that you even still WERE!!), I can ASSURE you that I won't lose a BIT of sleep over it!! Have a nice day!

Come on ladies stop ya cat fights Sad now kiss and make up Smile

I DID say, "have a nice day".

Girls...there are people suffering tonight... there are friends in pain... we come here for support and ...for love. I know feelings have been hurt... I know...really... I do...I understand.....is it that important? Roxy got fired today.. Some of your sisters are in pain. Can we be just... can we just be kind?

I only called her one name, she called me several! I COULD'VE come up with all kinds of stuff, but, no, I WAS being kind. Besides, I'm done. :-)

Getting back to the original question; an important thing must be remembered. Your wife/gf is with you at least in part because you make her feel secure. Being less of the man she thinks you are takes away from that security making her feel among other things, less secure. It is important, especially if she is your wife, to maintain her security. As her husband, you are the one that is supposed to sacrifice yourself for her. Make sure she knows that you will always be her man and you should be able to tell her what you need. As far as wearing a bra, I would think it would be a matter of wearing one because you need it to support your breasts rather than just wanting to try it.
Try the pencil test and if it stays, say to your wife/gf, "look at this! I think I need a bra."

Oh, nicely said, Laura! Not too shabby for a newby...tee hee. Welcome aboard!
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon