Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nice bras @aliexpress

I found a nice "fat moving" bra @aliexpress.com and myboobs wants me to post the link here, in the male section.

Here is it: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Ship...74437.html

Maybe you guys like it?

I am going to buy it in black in 34B. Tongue

If you browse the site you will find many more nice bras there and the prices are great!

Thanks Peggy! those are really cute and really good prices!

I just read that the band size of the bra is rather small and that it's better to buy a larger size (e.g. 36B instead of 34B). Just to let you know. Wink

(04-02-2014, 04:02 AM)peggy Wrote:  I just read that the band size of the bra is rather small and that it's better to buy a larger size (e.g. 36B instead of 34B). Just to let you know. Wink

Oooh, I want one of those!

From my experience bras that are real cheap from china are that way for a reason.

I have bought two bras from different makers and the materials they used were terrible. They don't feel right at all when you wear them. I think it is more of a you get what you pay for. deal.

I hope this works out for you all cause they look great and the cleavage strap on the front is built in. Let me know how it goes. Though I don't think they make them in my size!

I didn't see a 40 B oh well. Just thought I would chime in.

If you want some good cheap bras you can buy them in all sizes on ebay and pretty cheap with free shipping a lot of the time!

I am in the same boat. Didn't see a big enough size. I would love to find a brand name. I really want one of that style

I bought one of those through eBay UK cheap and nasty rather over padded and gave me a strange shape. Not a good purchase in my opinion.

Ooo are you excited??? Cant wait to see a pic if you wouldnt mind Smile

Sure, I will make a pic tomorrow, in case I have privacy.
But since I am in follicular phase right now, my boobs are small. Dodgy
Hope the bra will fit!

(24-03-2014, 01:02 AM)peggy Wrote:  Sure, I will make a pic tomorrow, in case I have privacy.
But since I am in follicular phase right now, my boobs are small. Dodgy
Hope the bra will fit!

You will look gorgeous either way Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon