Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

I wish there was something I could do with Mt facial hair on my chin it's the one big problem I hate 5 o'clock shadows

(04-02-2014, 07:09 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I wish there was something I could do with Mt facial hair on my chin it's the one big problem I hate 5 o'clock shadows

I believe use of PM use over time reduces body and facial hair

(04-02-2014, 02:12 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 07:09 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I wish there was something I could do with Mt facial hair on my chin it's the one big problem I hate 5 o'clock shadows

I believe use of PM use over time reduces body and facial hair

No, I wish it did! Body hair, yes, to a degree. But safly not facial hair. If you want to be rid of that you must have it removed.Sad

New pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Roxy,
Nice growth on those girls!

What's the news on the job?

Laser is the way to go to reduce facial hair, or electrolyisis to do away with it permanently.

Now that you're on synthetics, I hope you choose to stay around.

Clara Kay Smile

No news I'm job I can't fix ignorant but I found another job at greatly reduced pay,less stress and I don't work for someone who makes unnecessary comments about how I look.

I Yeah what did you mean bout synthetics, I can be slow at times lol

(18-02-2014, 08:00 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I Yeah what did you mean bout synthetics, I can be slow at times lol

Oops, my mistake, I thought you were doing prescription HRT.

Clara Blush

BTW, Roxy, congratulations on finding a new job so quickly. I'm sure you will be happier in a more tolerant, even accepting, work environment.

Clara Smile

congrats roxy on ya new job . happiness and contentment counts a lot .
i gave up electronics and went into retail . earn lot less , do longer hrs but even after 26 yrs i am never bored with it Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon