Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

(29-01-2014, 09:22 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Before I took pm I took .25mg of estradiol every other day,for a month and a half. Do u think that could have to do with my growth. It was my gf Bcp I did take the white pills when I ran out for a week which has progesterone in it I think let me know what u think

Unless you're more than usually susceptible, I don't think that dosage would do anything very much in the time. It didn't for me and I was using 0.5mg pills left over when my wife stopped HRT.

I noticed my nipples changed at this time when I took the bcp. There were something like rings under them for a short time then I noticed there was flesh under my nipples. I kinda think I am sensitive to estrogen cause u have always had femme features. If I am sensitive should I be taking less pm. Also I had minor gyno before taking pm. Very minor in left side by bigger in left. But u didn't have flesh under my nipples. I was 5"7
160 pounds what do u professional girls think
Much love
Roxy

New pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-01-2014, 09:03 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  New pics

holy makeral !!
that looks very impressive to me
nice boobi and tush Big Grin
congrats Big Grin

Oh my! Is there an NTE board somewhere? Sorry, that's 'Natural Tush Enhancement'? Please let me in on the secret. Tongue

Very nice!

Clara Smile

thanks it was difficult to take that pic and it doesnt even show my whole butt n hips. I dont know what caused it to get soo big before i took herbs as i said i took bcp, unreleated i think but i did it tofu stir fry that id make every night. Thanks for all the complimemts.

(30-01-2014, 08:03 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  thanks it was difficult to take that pic and it doesnt even show my whole butt n hips. I dont know what caused it to get soo big before i took herbs as i said i took bcp, unreleated i think but i did it tofu stir fry that id make every night. Thanks for all the complimemts.

dont you go just green at gills !! tush growing on its own !!

you lucky so and so roxy Big Grin

My gf is mad cause I have an hour glass figure and she Claims my bodyis more femine every week. Some of my gal pals say theyd kill for my femme figure. Honestly i dont notice that i do but then again i dont thimk i am femme enoug n have a hard time noticing when or if i am showing better results

(31-01-2014, 07:48 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  My gf is mad cause I have an hour glass figure and she Claims my bodyis more femine every week. Some of my gal pals say theyd kill for my femme figure. Honestly i dont notice that i do but then again i dont thimk i am femme enoug n have a hard time noticing when or if i am showing better results

Lot of us would kill for figure like yours Wink

(30-01-2014, 08:03 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  thanks it was difficult to take that pic and it doesnt even show my whole butt n hips.

Prop the phone up and set the timer in the camera! Should work fine! Lets see that profile! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon