Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

Lol when they have gotten itchy it's like u said one or the other one.,it always seems to start at the worse of times work, dinners out In public what's best message I can give my boobs?

Hi roxy,
I think you have great potential, I would suggest you follow the advice from others, they've been doing it for a while. We're here to help!........ Nice pics!

Good luck! Big Grin

(27-01-2014, 12:12 AM)looking555 Wrote:  I love the feeling I'm more relaxed now . I tried suction clamps. But pm is helping me much more with opening up my feelings there were deep inside me. Sometime I think its all in my head . Pm can play tried with your mind . But so can the mind in general. Its more then just nipple feel .I can wait for more changes to come.

Robbin
But, how does it feel to have tits?

I feel I don't have them yet I'm still developing .I love the journey and all the help from every one here. I will ask you the same question how does it feel and more changes with your body or mind. I love the relaxed feels I have and the soft skin.
Robbin

just saw this post . wellcome to boobie growth . looks like you have done very well and good definition .

Thanks u all...this is a very helpful forum. Everyone is so nice n encouraging. I need all the help I can get.

I've noticed my butt has almost doubled in size. I have always had a girlie but everyone I've dated has always said it was my best feature. But now my butt and thighs are rivaling Kim Kardashians...is this normal u wear size 3I jeans and wear size 6_7 in panties. 6 has always been a little lose but now they are getting tight. Plus my thighs are getting big. Is this normal I've only taken this for 4 months. Id take a pic but hard to do it alone on a phone.

Normal? Can't speak to normal, honey...not around here, anyway. Not much normal in these parts, and thats how we like it...hee hee, but I can tell you many of us would practically KILL to have a nicer, rounder tush.
Maybe you need to be sharing your secrets with us. LOLWink
But seriously, to get a better idea,Roxy, can you give us a rough idea of your age? Age is a key factor in how effective all hormonal herbs and drugs will be.

I just turned the terrible 30...both cried and got naked at the party i had..wasn't a surpirse for anyone cause I told them I have a hormonal condition . Anyhow to much info lol. Maybe it's cause I am Puerto Rican. I think jlo is too so maybe that's why. I ve been told I have feminine features from the neck down. Except for my groundhog which is an average almost 7 inches. My testicles hurt every now and then. Haven't noticed any shrinkage though..even though I took way too much pm for a month.

Okay, now we are talking! Seriously, I doubt that PM could cause your...ahem...rear? to grow so much so quickly, but I could be wrong. LOL. As far as your boy bits go, I doubt you will lose function in that area quite so quickly either. It took a long time before I noticed ...difficulties...in that area. Hee hee. Is that a concern for you? I expect it is, and if so I would counsel you to go slowly, take moderate doses of PM and/or SP, and to take regular breaks. It will happen eventually. Not a concern for me, but I know it is for many. And if you are concerned with one day having children you might want to be especially careful. Maybe even bank some away for safe keeping. Long term use of these substances will see you shooting blanks completely. Trust me on that. Make sure, really, that this is what you want.Smile
Meantime, I suggest girl jeans. They will fit you a lot better (you will love them!)
Hugs
Ps - Never heard that before...groundhog...LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon