Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

(08-05-2014, 10:44 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I only use pm and sp extract 500 mg of pm and 320 mg of sp extract once a day for the the last three or four months. The last Eleven days I have been using pm breast cream and pm extreme20 atomizer spray which is giving me awesome progress. I know have noticeable small breasts even when I wear two shirts on. They bounce if I run or walk.fast. I am very sore my right breast is the only one I'm using spray and cream on. I get a lot of sharp pains.that come and go. This pic.shows.my progress since I've been using spray and cream which ice been using for eleven days to be exact

Wow congrats Roxy! How come you're only spraying on one breast? Is it because one is larger than the other? I couldn't really tell.

does the fiance know what you're doing?

Roxy,
Keep up the great work they are looking great! i'm are getting there also it is amazing what are mind and body can do . All we need to do is use are power that we have inside us to make it happen.

(08-05-2014, 10:44 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I only use pm and sp extract 500 mg of pm and 320 mg of sp extract once a day for the the last three or four months. The last Eleven days I have been using pm breast cream and pm extreme20 atomizer spray which is giving me awesome progress. I know have noticeable small breasts even when I wear two shirts on. They bounce if I run or walk.fast. I am very sore my right breast is the only one I'm using spray and cream on. I get a lot of sharp pains.that come and go. This pic.shows.my progress since I've been using spray and cream which ice been using for eleven days to be exact

Wow !! Tht is fantastic for 4 months . I use ainterol xtreme too for brest massage and 3 squirts under tounge twice daily but haven't had your growth Sad

just a question here. but why would u squirt some under your tongue?

(15-05-2014, 02:18 AM)tsbaileys Wrote:  just a question here. but why would u squirt some under your tongue?

The tissue under your tounge absorbs very quickly and hence straight into your blood stream . Similar principle to people suffering heart palpitaion who put the tablet under their tounge

Hi Roxyrolon - Thank you for sharing with us! Your experience and results are an inspiration to me, and I'm so happy for you that your wife is so supportive - so, so important. I hope you achieve your dreams. Good luck! Smile

My fiancée is very supportive and our sex life increased since I have breasts now and feminine hips and thighs. I no longer wear mens pants because they dont fit me in the thighs n hips. My fiancee supports me and rncoueages me. Ive told her i want to go on hrt , i told her what itd do to my body and she is all for it. I started off just wanting boobs and now i Want a sex change. Remember hormones are delicate and once u start thinking like a woman u will always be trying to increase ur femininity. Trust me, now i have viewed the maleness left a curse lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pretty! you'd probably get D's easily at this rate.

New pic getting good results however I'm horny all the time whether my balls hurt or not. Wife knows and is supportive of me becoming a woman. I've told her I wanted to live as a woman and she told me I can take estrogen pills. I've told her what it'll do to me and she said to me what are we waiting for. She has always been supportive of my feminine side but the more my body resembles a womans I find we have more and more sex. Which is odd because we almost never had sex until my breasts and hips noticeably Became EnLarged. Everytime we have playful talk during intercourse, and i mention anything about me becoming a woman she climaxes faster. She told me long ago shes not a lesbian i secretly think she is bi and prefers me to not be a man any more. Any way pic below, im dieing to go on aynthetics. So impatient lol as with nbe i will start with low doses first since that seems to work for me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon