Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice

Hello all,

I am a 21 year old male who has been using natureday cream and the noogleberry breast pump. I am seeing growth but I am wanting my nipples to become larger and more puffy. Is there any herbs or anything out there that will do that and  won’t mess with my penis size and not make me infertile? I also wanna see if there is anything else to make my breast larger. Idk if there is any other brands or things to help aid.

Thank you!

Hi Mike,

Well you could use a stronger cream, like PM cream. Or go with a decent program to get better results. You have to arrive at a specific stage of breast development to get puffy nipples. Your body physic is a hugh factor as well. 

I know for myself that fertility is a huge thing as you start with NBE. A few people in this forum have documented there experience with fertility. Oki for example made a sperm test after being on PM and other herbs for over a year. She had  positive results with just a one month break from everything. I myself was able to get my wife pregnant (just look at my thread).

Your penis will not shrink. Even chastity is not able to shrink your penis permanently. The penis consists of an elastic tissue that gets stretched everytime you get an erection. Erections are controlled by testosterone. With normal male T levels you have many involuntary erections a day especially at night. Supressing T with herbs like reishi and PM will stop involuntary erections. As your penis will get stretched less and less by erections the elastic tissue will lose its elasticity and your penis shrinks. This is a long reversible process though and won't happen overnight. Cycling your herbs (something like taking a week off every month or taking afew weeks off every 3 months) will give you enough days of involuntary erections and maintain your penis size at any time.

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions. Don't hesitate to ask more.

xoxo ~ Maze

(24-06-2021, 09:05 AM)Maze Wrote:  Hi Mike,

Well you could use a stronger cream, like PM cream. Or go with a decent program to get better results. You have to arrive at a specific stage of breast development to get puffy nipples. Your body physic is a hugh factor as well. 

I know for myself that fertility is a huge thing as you start with NBE. A few people in this forum have documented there experience with fertility. Oki for example made a sperm test after being on PM and other herbs for over a year. She had  positive results with just a one month break from everything. I myself was able to get my wife pregnant (just look at my thread).

Your penis will not shrink. Even chastity is not able to shrink your penis permanently. The penis consists of an elastic tissue that gets stretched everytime you get an erection. Erections are controlled by testosterone. With normal male T levels you have many involuntary erections a day especially at night. Supressing T with herbs like reishi and PM will stop involuntary erections. As your penis will get stretched less and less by erections the elastic tissue will lose its elasticity and your penis shrinks. This is a long reversible process though and won't happen overnight. Cycling your herbs (something like taking a week off every month or taking afew weeks off every 3 months) will give you enough days of involuntary erections and maintain your penis size at any time.

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions. Don't hesitate to ask more.

xoxo ~ Maze

Thank you I appreciate it. Do you know what type of  PM cream I should buy? Is there any certain one that works the best? Also do you have the website link too?

For nipples you could try estrogen cream. As its topical and quite mild, it wont likely cause much effects anywhere besides boobs. This helped me a lot with my nipple size, just add a dab of the cream on your nipples every other day... But if you're not suppressing your T or DHT, I'm not sure how well it works on you, its a worth a try.

Your welcome.

PM cream

What DiDi ist talking about.

xoxo ~ Maze

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon