Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Headaches

<meta charset="UTF-8">So I recently started taking pm again with DIM and a DHT blocker and I have been getting headaches. Does anyone have any suggestions on why that might be the case? Should I just do PM and slowly work into other herbal supplements? How should I start off with taking supplements and understand what my body is tellling me? I’m reading all the forums that have been posted here and I don’t know where to start. Please someone help me!!

PM is known to cause blood pressure issues in some people.  Headache could be a symptom of a BP issue for you. I have been experimenting with PM in very low doses, watching for BP issues for myself.  I get lightheaded and have a slight headache with almost all high estrogen-like herbs except for FG and Fennel.  Also, there are some people who are sensitive to PM and other herbs that may cause blood thinner issues.  My suggestion is you always check with medical drug websites for side effects of herbs (drug.com, webmd.com, etc).

I'd stop everything for a week. Then slowly start one herb at a time.
This is a slow process so trying to go to DD in a week wont work any way you push it.
Let you body get used to what your doing and it will tell you when it doesnt like something.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon