Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

Ok...I should have started this long ago, but instead I have been posting data in my pictures file.Rolleyes
Biological Male
Age - don't ask...older than I look or feel.
Height - 6' 2.5"
Goal: Increase bust and hips, slenderize waist, increase butt, general feminization.

Starting Measurements 8/2010
Bust - 39.5"
UB - 37"
Weight 185 lbs

Current Measurements 1/2014
Overbust - 38.5"
Bust - 41.5"
Underbust - 36"
Waist - 34"
Hips -39"
Weight - 165 lbs

Began program in August, 2010. Between then and January, 2014 slowly ramped up to the following:
PM X 3500 mg daily (1000, 1000, 500, 1000)
SP X 525
Maca x 1000 daily (500,500)
Plus, during the last half of 2013, one week per month use of PC, applied topically once or twice daily.

January, 2014 took a first time break of one week.

Beginning again yesterday.

Current program

Estrogenic Herb
PM X 2000 (500,500,500,500)
Will ramp back up to 3500 during the next three weeks

Pro Hormone
Fish Oil x 1000mg daily

Anti-androgen
SP X 1050 (525,525)
Spearmint tea - 2 cups daily

Pro-aromatase
Peony Root Licorice combination x 1325mg x twice daily

Progesterone
PC applied topically twice daily

Potentiator
Grapefruit Juice x 12 oz daily

Additional Supplements
Maca x 1000 mg daily
Calcium 1800 mg daily
Multi Vitamin
Collagen

Thoughts, comments, suggestions and questions welcomeTongue

Very impressive, What a solid program! Wink

Curious how your Pro-aromatase Peony root/licorice is working out!

Way too soon to tell, Lotus.Big Grin

Hi Sam,
I'm way too much of a newbie to comment on your program; your results are so impressive, what can anyone say except "you go girl"! Big Grin

I noticed that you included SP in your program. My intention is to add Pygeum after my break next week. I'm basing my choice on conflicting things I read in the forums concerning SP. Did you choose SP over Pygeum for any particular reason?

CK Smile

(26-01-2014, 01:53 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Sam,
I'm way too much of a newbie to comment on your program; your results are so impressive, what can anyone say except "you go girl"! Big Grin

I noticed that you included SP in your program. My intention is to add Pygeum after my break next week. I'm basing my choice on conflicting things I read in the forums concerning SP. Did you choose SP over Pygeum for any particular reason?

CK Smile

Laziness, Clara. Pure laziness. SP is what I already have on hand. Once it starts to run low I might consider a change. I know that, over the years, I have also read some conflicting stuff about SP, but to be honest I can no longer remember half of what I have read here.Wink
Do you recall the specifics to which you refer?
On the other hand, SP has long been the go to anti androgen for many people here, and I recall,I think, a much higher percentage recommending SP than preaching against it.
But again, for me it is mostly laziness. I am not the scientist that Abi was, nor am I the driven researcher that Lotus is. Being essentially lazy (I believe it to be one sign of intelligenceBig Grin), I prefer to not try to hard to reinvent the wheel....tee heeWink

(26-01-2014, 03:00 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(26-01-2014, 01:53 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Sam,

CK Smile

Laziness, Clara. Pure laziness. SP is what I already have on hand. Once it starts to run low I might consider a change. I know that, over the years, I have also read some conflicting stuff about SP, but to be honest I can no longer remember half of what I have read here.Wink
Do you recall the specifics to which you refer?
On the other hand, SP has long been the go to anti androgen many people here, and I recall,I think, a much higher percentage recommending SP than preaching against it.
But again, for me it is mostly laziness. I am not the scientist that Abi was, nor am I the driven researcher that Lotus is. Being essentially lazy (I believe it to be one sign of intelligenceBig Grin), I prefer to not try to hard to reinvent the wheel....tee heeWink

Well said Sammie,

If it's working and you're comfortable with it then why change it, btw I'm a terrible procrastinator! Rolleyes

Ok, so I am thinking all those capsules of PM must contain a lot of fiber. At the risk of seriously distasteful TMI, I am really suffering from a week without it. Ouch.DodgyRolleyes

Ok, so I could not figure out why none of the bra measurement charts or formulas worked for me. I discovered this morning I have been measuring the bust measurement incorrectly. Either that or I lost some serious ground in that one week off, which I doubt. I measured again this morning, this time with the aid of a mirror to be certain the tape was straight and parallel to the floor. Aha! New bust measurement corrected from 43" down to 41.5" that should make a "sizable" difference in bra calculations.Rolleyes
Dumb. How can I be so dumb?Huh

Too funny! Big Grin

I came across this apparel sizing chart for men and omg!!, it goes up to a 6x
Bust:63-67"
Waist:55-59"
Hips:65-69"

Wtf???

I'd post it, but I wouldn't want to offend anybody! Blush

(26-01-2014, 07:19 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Too funny! Big Grin

I came across this apparel sizing chart for men and omg!!, it goes up to a 6x
Bust:63-67"
Waist:55-59"
Hips:65-69"

Wtf???

I'd post it, but I wouldn't want to offend anybody! Blush

Yes, Lotus, I have seen those charts, too. Without meaning to preach, I try not to laugh. There but for the grace...etc. We must be kind to one another, mustn't we. We are not all blessed with physical appearance that can easily satisfy the woman within. But, hopefully, the beauty comes from within, right?Smile
Personally I always found, in real life, that the sexiest things about a person are the eyes and the smile.
Love and charity go a long way.Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon