Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

Upon further reflection heavily influenced by own mighty in house NBE herbal guru (thanks Lotus) I am amending the above to reflect a total drop of SP for the time being. Besides the controversy regarding whether or not SP may indeed interfere with E, I am also curious as whether or not it is the SP alone, rather than the combo of SP and PM that has so drastically impacted male function. Honestly, I do not care about the loss. I am more simply curious. More anon...
Oh, and Lisa, i am never going near that rhino again...at least thats what I keep saying...but..."just when I think I'm out, they drag me back in again!"
Wink

Samantha, doll, I can tell you are becoming a little frustrated by what appears to be a stall in your growth. You asked for any thoughts, so let me regurgitate (sorry, poor choice of words) a couple off the top.

Experimentation with different regimens is likely all you can do at this time to trigger a new growth spurt. It would seem that growth should continue for at least 3 or 4 years based on what GGs experience, but who knows if it's the same for GMs. I, frankly, am surprised at how quickly my growth progressed in just 3 months. Others have experienced similar quick growth at the start. Maybe we achieve all the growth we are capable of in roughly two years. Sad

It would be very telling to know what your sex hormone levels are at this point. Is it possible for you to be tested?

What is the basic problem? Are your T levels too high? not enough estrogen? both?

Have you experienced scalp hair regrowth since starting NBE? Loss of body hair? If not, your DHT may be too high for further breast growth. I'm going to start taking daily doses of Pygeum next week which should drive my DHT down. PM alone has done that to some extend as evidenced by scalp hair regrowth to date. I'm not convinced that SP would be as effective. Just speculating, though. Huh

You took a one week break recently. Maybe that was not long enough. I've read it takes a month or so to rid the body of PM estrogenic compounds. Being on PM for so long may have caused your body to become desensitized to it. Another, but longer break maybe needed? (Yeah, cruel and unusual punishment to be sure Sad).

On the plus side....you have achieved substantial growth already. Even if you don't see any more growth, I should think you'd be pretty happy. I know I would.

Sammie, honey, I'm sure I've said nothing you don't already know. Just trying to show I care about you, and hope you can find what you are looking for, sis.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Thanks, Clara...and, to be honest, I wondered what my freaking problem is for years, LOL
But, essentially, you are correct. I want a jump start. Yes, I have considered I may have had all the growth I am going to get, but I am not ready to accept that just yet. Another longer (especially longer) break is just not happening for this girl, either.
I am quite certain my DHT is low enough. My bodily hair has diminished greatly. I almost have no need to shave my legs anymore (thank Gawd). Can't tell if scalp hair is coming back, but then, it never really went away, so I figure that signpost is irrelevent.
And I have a suspicion my growth may have been better without SP than with it.
So, I experiment. On we go...Tongue
Thanks for caring, sweetheartSmile

New day. May have worried too soon. This morning the girls are feeling nice and fairly full again. Still, proceeding to drop SP,increase PM and spearmint , temporarily drop maca but with a plan (per Isabelle's program), to later reintroduce in a large single dose morning intake.
On another note, I have got to monitor my time spent on this board! LOL
I have been thinking a lot lately about various factors that bring all of us to this place. I am not ready to share that just yet, but analyzing that thought is obsessing me. Actors! LOL.
We spend inordinate amounts of time trying to figure out what makes people tick (so that we can impersonate them). It takes a lot of imagination and a lot of empathy. But it also teaches a lot about humans. I never before tried applying those abilities to other people with issues like my own. But getting to know everyone here has opened up to me an entirely new world , all of it very moving, and some of it quite cathartic...much in the same way that a really tough and wrenching role can cause a real and viable catharsis for the actor playing the part. Fascinating. More anon.
Hugs

Sammie,
Don't cut back too much, dear. I can't speak for others, but I love your insightful comments, observations, personal stories, idle chatter, and, of course, your humor. Big Grin

Oh, I forgot. Your promised fashion debut! Tongue

Love you Sammie girl,

Clara Smile

Oh, sweetheart, you don't have to worry about me disappearing...LOL...I am addicted.Tongue

Samantha,

I too have been thinking about how much time I spend reading the board. I now do two sessions. One reading post, about 10 minutes to catch up with the conversation, and later in the day another 15-20 to add my 2 cents to any conversation. Still that's 30 minutes and more time then I spend on Facebook.

Good advice, Jessica, thank! But that amount of time would never get me through all the reading I still need to do. At that rate, finishing Isabelle's thread alone would take me into 2031!Tongue

Okay, we are underway with day two of the transition period. Wheee!
Back up to 3500 PM spread throughout the day. This coupled with Fish Oil twice daily, and the usual three times a day handfuls of my tiny little Peony Root and Licorice ball bearings. And at least two cups a day of strongly brewed spearmint tea.
SP and Maca now eliminated.
The plan is to take a week or two with this cocktail, allowing the maca in my sytem to filter away.
After that, Maca to be reintroduced in an all at once dosage first thing in the morning. But bye bye SP, at least for now. I never liked your odor anyway.
I am also seeking a more readily understood Peony Root form and the same for Licorice, to replace these weird little black ball bearings I currently, per instructions, am wolfing down by the handful, before the Amazon's prediction of a forehead tata comes to pass, and also before I run out of these miniature rabbit pellets, which at the current rate of consumption will happen any day. Wow... long sentence Sammie! LOL
Still puzzled, though, over which Licorice to acquire, regular or non DGL...Huh
Must ask the Mistress, who may by now have uncovered more clues about this matter...tee hee... Or rather, she may be more willing now to reveal that crumb of wisdom in a less enigmatic form, mysterious teacher-blossom that she is!
Und das ist alles fur heute, Lieblinge!

Sammie, Let me know how the peony root goes. I rec'd mine today, it is powdered form, so will start with 1 g tomorrow and see how that does the old system and go from there.

Hugs, Lisa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon