Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One month on PM

Hmm.. Just passed one month on PM & SP last week. I can totally tell a difference the last month has made. My relationship with my wife has been A+. I am easily able to notice when I'm upset and can quickly dissipate my temper before I get mad. I've never done a day without raising my voice, but so far I'm a month without even thinking about raising my voice or doing my horrible build up of emotions.. It's been a complete 360. I thank the PM..

Now onto the physical changes.. I'm roughly 150lbs and 5'10". I have always had an extremely flat chest. A couple weeks ago, I noticed a small bump behind my nipple. It seemed like the start of budding. It started a bit above and directly behind the nipple. I didn't say anything to my wife as I didn't know if it was actually anything. A couple days later, I got out of the shower and she made a comment about it. She said she could see it. Fast forward to today and I now have a large bump behind both nipples that are about 1.5" diameter. As I said in my other post, if I squeeze them I can get clear liquid out of both. A few drops each. Not sure if I should be messing with them, but it's kind of awesome. I have some fat accumulation on both sides and they are starting to look more even. I am enjoying this immensely and appreciate all of the helpful information provided here.

P.S. Normal shirts are out of the question at this point..

Awesome! Ain't it fun?Big Grin

Most definitely. This has been an amazing ride! I also forgot to add, although my weight hasn't gone up, my size 32 waist is now a tight 32.

I am taking 1,000PM x 3 times a day. I am also taking 2 Saw Palmetto extract x 3 times a day.

Awesome Hurricane, Congrats on the good start! It's a great feeling when the girls start to come alive!

Happy growing!
Lisa

Hi Hurricane, congratulations - clearly your body is very receptive to PM. My experience has not been as positive as yours.

I have been on 3000mg per day for over 3 weeks having previously been 3 months on BO, unlike you I was not flat chested as for at least ten years I had good sized wobbly man boobs. I though expanding them would be a breeze - WRONG!

I need to add other items to the regime like Lotus has done and whow she has done wonders, look at her recent posts, she is amazing.

I am interested in your progress and I hope you will keep posting. By the way your lucky to have a wife that goes along with it.

Love Heather

Your experience is quite a bit like my own, Hurricane (Katrina?). I don't get any liquid from my nipples though, and I was taking only PM. Good going. Smile

Sounds like your wife has come around some. That's encouraging. You have all the ingredients to bake a fine pair of cookies! Big Grin

CK Smile

Heather, you say three weeks on PM? Even with the previous time on BO, I would think you would need to be patient and give your body some time. Also, 3000 is a lot. Wow! I routinely do that or more, but that is after several years on PM. Did you ramp up to that? If so, I am guessing it was still a quick start. What else are you including?
Forgive me. I don't mean to be nosey or bitchy...LOL...just want to help if I can.Smile

(21-01-2014, 03:25 AM)hurricane Wrote:  A couple weeks ago, I noticed a small bump behind my nipple. It seemed like the start of budding. It started a bit above and directly behind the nipple. I didn't say anything to my wife as I didn't know if it was actually anything. A couple days later, I got out of the shower and she made a comment about it. She said she could see it.

Just read your other thread and you mentioned there she would be okay if breasts developed due to a medical condition and not due to you taking pills. This obviously changed and I'm curious if there was something said that swayed her in favor of it.

If relationships with wives can improve.... maybe I should be slipping her PM!

(21-01-2014, 06:34 PM)Karren Wrote:  If relationships with wives can improve.... maybe I should be slipping her PM!

I thought about that too once I start taking it, especially if it improves her chest size as well! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon