Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm revisited

Have been on very little lately....almost not at all....but have been reading intently.....so...been over a year since been on anything....started last Saturday with pm again....500mg a day...will ramp up to 1000 starting today.....have noticed...familiar ache in chest this morning....nips very out and very sensitive...chest seems fuller...sorta cushy....but...feel calm....different...can't put my finger on it....its only been a week...and really not looking for changes for a very long time...but noticed from a mind point...have a very strong almost methodical energy to get things done and organized in my house....have not felt this way in a very long time......cautiously excited!!

That's encouraging news Breastman! Since I'm restarting, too, it will be interesting to exchange tho'ts and ideas. Even tho' I'm ramping up with low doses of PM, about 600 - 900 mgs a day now I notice the mental and emotional changes also, which is very nice. I have been on an antidepressant for PTSD for the past 4 years, and actually reduced my dosage in half a week ago because of how good I felt. I noticed no changes in emotions/feelings, and am about to decrease it 1/2 again. I have read about the emotional changes with PM, but really paid no attention to them because my main focus has been breast growth, but I really pleasantly surprised.

Good luck on the progress, keep us posted!

Regards,
Lisa

Primary reason have started again...have been severely down lately and looking for some relief....breast growth added benefit...no desire to transition....no crossdressing desire...just looking for some calm.....been a miserable few years and need some relief....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon