Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM changed my life

I have been on herbal,regimen for 6 months and Pueraria for just over four months. I know how you feel I have always wondered about my gender identity. The last few months I have been kinda miserable because I have realized I am Trans. Good luck with your journey

(26-01-2014, 08:37 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I have been on herbal,regimen for 6 months and Pueraria for just over four months. I know how you feel I have always wondered about my gender identity. The last few months I have been kinda miserable because I have realized I am Trans. Good luck with your journey
Hi Roxy, Welcome! I don't know you yet, but I worry when I hear you are miserable. Identifying who you are is a great big step...and it takes a lot of courage...so give yourself some credit! It ain't easy to do. But hiding it away is a terrible option. Ask anyone here...it won't stay hidden. You already took the first step in finding the joy in who you are. This is a great place for support along the way. It may seem daunting right now, but learning to love that part of yourself, and forgive yourself for it, will start leading you in the direction of happiness and peace. And it isn't all bad at all. There are friends here for you. Welcome.Smile
Hugs
Sammie

Thanks for the support. I am miserable because it's hard to live in such a small town I. The Midwest like I do. Especially since I am from cape cod. Being alone out here can be difficult at times...

Yeah, rural and small town life can be tough. I know. Besides us, there are lots of other great support sites around as well. Renee Reyes has been through it all, starting in a small town. Her site is very good and has lots of very hard won advice. Just google her and you will find her. She has good links to other good sites, too. Classy lady.
You might also want to talk to Sarah. She is way further into this than you are so far, and is doing it from a very rural town in the south. Bless her heart, if anyone can relate to small town it will be Sarah. She is funny, too. Big Grin
(Are you listening, Sarah?)

(18-01-2014, 04:40 AM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  Wow, it I haven't been on here in quite a while. It is amazing to see such growth in the community! I lurked for a long time, posted a little to figure out a good herbal regimen, and got myself going on Ainterol PM about 6 months ago.

I only ordered 3 months, and I've just now reordered. Why? About 2 bottles in I started to have a gender identity crisis. I kept going anyway.. Once my nips started to stand up, I started to see a therapist. I ran out of PM, and was scared to continue until I had sorted out my feelings.

5 months and two therapists later, I'm now out to my family as a trans woman. I've never been so sure of anything in my life, and I'm happy to say the little bit of help I got from the wonderful people here helped spur me into action.

I'm not saying this will happen to any of you. I just wanted you all to know the possibilities. I hope to be on hormone replacement therapy soon, and be full time femme in about a month. PM helped me sort out my life! I can only hope it helps you in whatever way you want it to as well.[/font]

I love you all! Thanks for the help Smile
i glad this site helped you in finding real you . wish you good luck on your journey Big Grin

Lila and Roxy,

Wishing you strength in your journeys.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon