Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM experiences

Clara,
drinking a glass of water before going to bed is a good idea that I may try if I go on another round of PM.

I also attached 2 progress pictures (let's see if they appear)

1 week after start:

1 week after end:

Oh my, yes, you are on your way, Odoaker. The nipples are the first to show a change. Mine 'woke up' from being inert and hardly visible through a thin, tight shirt to hard, perky, and somewhat darker 'pencil erasers' that wouldn't let me forget they were there. You're experience, too?

CK Smile

My regular job is as apersonal fitness trainer. A lot of my 50+ female clients experience leg cramps. Much more then my male clients. It couldbe a hormonal thing.

Clara, I certainly noticed my nipples being more visible in clothing like a tank top. Also I brushed against them with the elbow in the shower inadvertently - something that did not happen before. I stopped PM about 4 weeks ago and they are not as prominent anymore but still larger than at the beginning.
Well, hard to decide what I want - having full blown breast would be an exciting experience but then on the other hand I would like to be able to walk around bare chested without drawing too much attention...
O.

Odoaker -

I'll be interested to read how things for you go over time. I took PM about 4 months, ramping up to 2,000mg per day, and have very recently stopped. I had definitely grown buds, and the buds grew to about the size of a grape. Less than a week after stopping, the buds are still there, quite solid and sore when probed. I am wondering if they will whither away, remain as they are, or continue to develop. Overall breast volume is down, or at least they feel less full.

spanky

(14-01-2014, 06:32 AM)Odoaker Wrote:  Well, hard to decide what I want - having full blown breast would be an exciting experience but then on the other hand I would like to be able to walk around bare chested without drawing too much attention...
O.

My advice is to not to grow breasts for fetishistic reasons. The nice thing about NBE is the growth process is relatively slow (compared to pharma), giving you a chance to test your resolve. Many come to realize it's not what they really want, or, even if they do want them, conclude that breasts are a luxury they can't afford (social cost too high). Follow your instincts.

CK Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon