Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol and Miroestrol

Apologies,........But, If you choose not to read this I'll understand, It's not for some!!, but for those who want to educate ourselves, read on! Wink effort does go into these posts btw, I know it's not my job to do so, just trying to understand all this!

The effectiveness of PM has recently become under question, however the question should be how much miroestriol is needed to affect breast growth

As far suppliers go, Ainterol is the most popular. Other suppliers are out there but quality and safety comes to mind both in terms product and identity theft. And although other phytoestrogens are present in PM, miroesrtol has the biggest affect on estrogens mimics.

Quote:An Interview with Dr. Garry Gordon:
Only PM has the unique phytoestrogen (plant estrogen), miroestrol. Miroestrol is bio-similar to estriol, an estrogen (female hormone) that is much weaker than the body’s predominant estrogen, 17ß- estradiol. Miroestrol occupies the estrogen receptors more safely. If the estrogen level is high, miroestrol will compete with receptors weakening the effect of the hormones. If the estrogen level is low, miroestrol will exert its estrogenic effect of potentiation. PM also contains several other phytoestrogens including genistein, daidzein, hydroxymiroestrol and isomiroestrol.[quote]
http://www.drpasswater.com/nutrition_lib...n_2(1).htm

Ainterol has a study posted on its home page,(it's worth checking into).
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspu...-p-47.html
Quote:That's a very strong miroestrol product May 20 2008, 6:45 PM
Assuming those figures are correct, .4mg/g of miroestrol solution means the .04% preparation is roughly equal in effect to a 200mg/g solution of estriol. (Pure miroestrol is at least 500x as strong as estriol in stimulating breast growth.)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...interol+PM
(This list was posted 11/07, although R1 supplement facts have increased)
daidzin: 0.40 mg/1000 mg
daidzein: 0.070 mg/1000 mg
genistin: 0.088 mg/1000 mg
genistein: 0.015 mg/1000 mg
puerarin: 0.62 mg/1000 mg -------------- R1 0.69 mg

Remember this: Though estriol is the most plentiful of the three estrogens but it is also the weakest.

.4% miroestlrol in Ainterol PM. } ( Currently I haven't found any info regarding
20 mg miroestriol in Puresterol. } What's the desired daily amount?.
Purestesrols patent:
The World's only Patented Standardized to > 20 mg miroestrol extract of p.m."
Here's their patent: http://www.puresterol.com/articles/PM_Patent.pdf

(03-09-2013, 11:05 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  NO! That is the single WORST brand out there! Seriously. That "Puresterol" "extract" is not of good quality and there's mega overdoses of vitamins and other strange
additives. It's been adulterated heavily and is of questionable quality to begin with.

(12-08-2013, 03:35 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yep, they were the first I have tried! I think their brand is great. I also think Ainterol is good for many. I will be trying ainterol in the future to compare but right now, Im on BO.
The princess is talking about Puresterol, I like to give both sides of the story to draw conclusions from

Miroestrol
Miroestrol is a phytoestrogen, a plant-derived chemical that mimics the biological activity of the hormone estrogen. Miroestrol was first reportedly isolated from the Thai herb Pueraria mirifica in 1960 and thought to be responsible for the supposed rejuvenating properties of the plant.
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroestrol

More to follow--------- Comments or questions are welcomed!

Soory late night meds kickin in Rolleyes

(07-01-2014, 08:15 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Apologies,........But, If you choose not to read this I'll understand, It's not for some!!, but for those who want to educate ourselves, read on! Wink effort does go into these posts btw, I know it's not my job to do so, just trying to understand all this!

I, for one, am so glad you take the time, Lotus. I guess I've always been the type that wants to know how stuff works. It's the engineer in me, I guess.

One the things I've noticed about PM, is the effect it has on my range of movement. I've read that PM helps to stimulate the production of collagen. Collagen is a hugely important protein that goes into making up the connective tissues in the body including ligaments, tendons, skin, etc. Collagen production drops off as we age which causes our skin to wrinkle and joints to stiffen.

Am I right to assume it's the miroestrol in PM that is responsible for boosting collagen production?

For me the effect is obvious. I went back on 1000 mg of PM three days ago after a 7 day break, and my joint stiffness is already clearing up. Fantastic! Smile

CK

Thanks Clara,

What I find interesting is the piece about Pure miroestrol is at least 500x as strong as estriol in stimulating breast growth.) And, .04mg/g of miroestrol solution means the .04% preparation is roughly equal in effect to a 200mg/g solution of estriol. But, again estriol is the most plentiful of the three estrogens but it is also the weakest.

In about 95% what I've read PM is said to help fight and prevent cancer cells, so that's reassuring. Some other claims are that it darkens your hair, still waiting for that transformation,lol

(07-01-2014, 04:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Am I right to assume it's the miroestrol in PM that is responsible for boosting collagen production?
Good question, Miroestrol is a phytoestrogen, a plant-derived chemical that mimics the biological activity of the hormone estrogen, so in my opinion the phytoestrogens does both and more, i.e. Pueraria mirifica helps hydrate the skin and boost collagen production. But check this article out:

How to Increase Collagen By Eating the Right Foods
verdungal Community Member January 13, 2009
- See more at: http://www.healthcentral.com/skin-care/c...xcn1M.dpuf
Surferjoe is right, you need more than just a pill!

The question for me is how much miroestrol is needed to grow and maintain breasts!

Some of the benefits from PM are said to INCREASE your libido, if that helps with the ladies I'd be curious. For the guys we take anti-androgens to lower our testosterone, which basically removes the urges (I'd better say for some) there are exceptions out that cause just the opposite, ( which I think are studs,lol).

However the mental benefits that comes PM are designed for the issues concerning menopause, at least described from what Ainterols benefits are listed:

Pueraria Mirifica Benefits:
* breast enlargement treatment
* menopausal issues (against hot flashes & night sweating etc.)
* against psoriasis - noticable results often seen within a few weeks
* against acne and pimples
* anti-aging & anti-wrinkle
* stronger nails. (If you've dreamed of long real nails)
* facial skin is smoother and less oily
* better, faster & stronger hair growth (can return natural color for many)
* body tonic & body feels energetic
* increase in healthy vaginal moisture and sex drive
www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspuerariamirifica500mg300caps-p-47.html

Time to make your eyes bleed, Rolleyes
Quote:Why is MIROESTROL so special? Because it's chemical structure is "bio-identical" to human estradiol and 500 times more potent than equal amounts of natural hormones. What is "bio-identical" and what is the significance of it? When PM is absorbed via the skin, or supplemented in the diet (capsules), it goes unchallanged or unnoticed by the body as "foreign". This reduces, and/or eliminates unwanted side effects. MIROESTROL is very Mamogenic (enhances and enlarges the breast)to women. And yes, there is scientific evidence to support this.

The levels of Miroestrol in any given PM specimin is DEPENDANT on the the plant genetics, growing conditions and harvest cycle. The longer it remains in the ground (the tubers), the more Miroestrol in it. ONLY plants that have been carefully "selected" for their high phytoestrogen content and "cultivated" to increase the levels of MIROESTROL in them, and let grow for many, many years (at least 5 or more), contain enough MIROESTROL to have any efficacy (effect on breast growth).

The plants that are collected from the "wild", have too short a harvest cycle to have significant amounts of this precious plant estrogen. There genetics are questionable, as is the growing conditions these wild plants have been exposed to. The collection methods are also uncontrolled.
These variables are numerous, and pose serious quesions as to the efficacy of any PM products that are made from them.

Unfortunately, many of the PM products on the market are made from these inexpensive wild grown plant sources. So ladies, if you are going to try the PM, do your homework. Be sure that the PM product you are paying good money for, and so judiciously massaging into your breasts, has significant levels of MIROESTOL.

Too be sure, look for a "chemical assay" or "certificate of analysis" for the PM in the products you buy. If a manufacturer doesn't have one or won't display it then they most likely are selling "wild grown" PM. Don't waste your money.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...Depends+on...

(07-01-2014, 08:16 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Some of the benefits from PM are said to INCREASE your libido, if that helps with the ladies I'd be curious.

My wife told me she's going to start taking PM after her next doctor checkup, so I'll be able to report on her experiences eventually. She's got a pretty active libido already, so I'm not sure it will increase further. Tongue

CK

(07-01-2014, 08:16 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Pueraria Mirifica Benefits:
* breast enlargement treatment
* menopausal issues (against hot flashes & night sweating etc.)
* against psoriasis - noticable results often seen within a few weeks
* against acne and pimples
* anti-aging & anti-wrinkle
* stronger nails. (If you've dreamed of long real nails)
* facial skin is smoother and less oily
* better, faster & stronger hair growth (can return natural color for many)
* body tonic & body feels energetic
* increase in healthy vaginal moisture and sex drive
www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspuerariamirifica500mg300caps-p-47.html

About the only thing I have noticed is less oily skin all over. I now have to shower with some sort of moisturizing soap or body wash. My hands are like sandpaper this winter, and all the hand lotion in the world isn't helping.

I can unequivocally state there has been absolutely no increase in libido or vaginal moisture. Tongue

Oh it's terrible this time of year,

I had to switch to cetaphil and a hydrating cleanser (non-comedogenic).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon