Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a man right now but this may be in apropropeit to read.

I was just a kid when I asked to see satan what he looked like.
I thought it was a very odd dream, he was a hermaprodite having both sexes and looked very female though.
I thoght nothing of the contract I made with him until things got too wierd for me.
I thought I was turned into a little girl doing some odd comercial.
I asked is this heaven?
They replied sure go with that. I looked at my stange red hair, I rubbed my feminin arms.
Then I woke up in my own body again.

It happened to me agian I turned into a little girl and I was crying because I did not know what was going on. I wanted cherry coke and twislers but got red vines and coke instead, I don't for sure if it was a dream or what. I think I was Masiela lucha.

Later I think I went into the body of a odd alien thing. I had to practice shape shifting.
I don't know for sure who I was when I did that odd movie with jon lithgow as a blond woman,
I even thought I was turned into a Nazi girl in world war 2.
I cut a piece of her hair off looked at and played with it.
I found a gun I think. I thought of killing myself.I was not sure what to think.
Some how I walked out or with some officer and I managed to get back to my body.

I think I might have married a man or two when I was a woman but each time I was really num to the experiece.

I went into the body of an alien I was told to say siege hile or something. i didn't like being the odd little creature.

I got back. I wanted it to stop.

It got strange I was anne hathaway getting married to adam shulman. I thought I went on dates with him. I thought I was in an odd vivid dream or something.

I was even on saturday night live as anne hathaway for a short moment or two. I think some one or something else was in the body with me.

I returned to my body again as a man. I appologized to Adam on face book as I think I had no control over it.

I asked god to show me weather or not it was true. I went into some girls body. My breast were really small. Kelly rippa was there as were some other people. I don't remember much other than I had to use the bathroom. I paniced and called them all demons. I started waking up in the strange body and paniced. I couldn't take it being some where strange. Someone else in a strange situation.

I went back home to my own body. But this wierd thing came into my bedroom.
I didn't do anything and it flew out. One Time I jumped on it before.

Demons came through the vent and ripped me out of my body and turned me into odd things. I remember It had orange glowing eyes. It moved about my room like a cat or large rat.

I woke up in the body of an alien. I was on a ship leaving earth. I did not want to go. This one helped me into a ship but I jumped out before I transformed or something.

I died in some iranian facility as a odd alien creature. I went into some girls body in Iraq. I imagrated backe to the US where I was born and kissed masila lucha and went in her body. I tried to get back home.
I was trying to turn back into a man but had trouble. I cursed satan and asked what have you done to me.
I changed back into a guy. But it kept happening. I thought I was Julia diezta in Iron sky one time trying on a dress. I liked the dress as it fit me really well.

I went back home but I think I was turned into a black woman. And on ocassion I was a asian cross dresser and a chinese model trying to pose for a picture for ankle boots. It may have been several times and I modled more than one style of fashion boot. This is not normal in no way. I want it to stop.

So I invoke the subcontract clause and give everything to God and Jesus and holy ghost. I saw UFOs I seen red beams of light on my head.

One time i thought I was Kate Upton doing a shot in antarica for sports illastrated or something. I think I left a clue or message on Laser hacker for myself to find knowing myself. I really hope I didn't just plaster my or her breast all over the world like that. That is the odd thing of going into or being someone else they have lives of thier own and you get caught up in it or whatever. It is too wierd.

I really do not like being forced to do anything I just want to stay in one body and one place though and be travis not Anne and not Julia or anyone else. I want to be incontrol of me and not aliens or demons or satan. I can't handle any of it any more. I must be insane, Angry At least I hope I am.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon