Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reasons NOT to get breast implants...

(20-10-2012, 09:11 AM)hello_operator Wrote:  ^^^I find your quote "Maybe that's just me, but if I were a dude, I would never date a chick with fake breasts" to be shallow and arrogant. An attitude that dismisses a woman or deems her unworthy of dating because she has implants is just as bad as the one that refuses to date a woman because she has small breasts.

I see women write comments like this about implants all the time and I often wonder if it comes from a place of jealousy and/or insecurity. *I do not have implants but have seen some that look very nice and natural.

Its nothing the same as not dating her because shes flat chested which actually I would find reasonable too but implants she did to herself and kinda ruined her own natural breasts so it is the woman's silly fault but flat chested isn't the woman's choice so it has nothing to do with her personality although if i was a man i would prefer a woman with nice natural breasts.
I have never seen nice implants topless/bikini in real life if anything the women with fake seem to cover up more here maybe because they do like their results. One of the best things about breasts is the way they move and feel with fake that's gone.

Well, why get implants when you can OBVIOUSLY just grow them yourself? It's like: why go through chemo and operations at great risk of health and expense and NO guarantee it'll even work when you have nearly 400 natural cancer cures, quite a lot of which you can find at your grocery store if you don't already have them in your kitchen??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon