Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Breast Enlargement with theory

(18-01-2014, 08:40 PM)jacp114 Wrote:  Saw Palmetto, I'm up in the air about.

In my post I didn't include anything about 5ar blockers, which is where I would put Saw Palmetto... but I've also seen a lot of mixed ideas and results about it.

Right now I think you would be better off going with a strong pro-aromatase that has 5ar blocking qualities, and an anti-andorgen than saw palmetto. Or maybe stinging nettle instead of saw palmetto.

In my posting on herbs I didn't post on anti-androgen's which spearmint is one. It should definitely be in there as it does help with breast growth.

Would Pygeum be a better choice than SP if I wanted to add a 5ar to my program?

I've started taking Spearmint which targets free-T, so it should also drop my DHT, but I was wondering if it's better to target the DHT directly. Huh

CK Smile

(20-01-2014, 04:08 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Hi Sammie,

I just started licorice root in a capsule, it's very strong, so be careful not to over do it, got huge migraine the first time I took it. I haven't been able to get the white peony yet, but will soon.

Licorice root is the only herb that balances estrogen, stimulates prolactin, and blocks testosterone all at the same time. Licorice contains numerous phytoestrogenic compounds such as glabridin, glaberine, and 3-hydroxyglabrol. Glabridin is very similar to estradiol, the estrogen responsible for breast development. Licorice use can lead to headaches, water retention, or high blood pressure if taken in very high doses of over 50 grams per day.

Courtesy of Nadine's info on licorice, which is more than I knew about it, IMO licorice root is a great Pro-Aromatase.

I am not a medical professional, nor am I particularly well read on the subject, but I have seen so many warnings about licorice that I have done a little bit of research.

Webmd.com includes a caution against people with heart disease consuming licorice as well.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-881-LICORICE.aspx?activeIngredientId=881&activeIngredientName=LICORICE

The University of Maryland Medical Center's warnings should also be considered.

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/licorice

Thanks, Spanky!Smile
Yes, I have seen these as well, which is why I am somewhat interested in sound advice on dosage and duration of use. My heart is very sound. I just had the annual physical (complete with everything... wink, wink),.and passed (no pun intended) with flying colors. Still most warnings about licorice seem to involve care and a short period of use. I need more information about how to safely use what I have orderedHuh

Good point Spanky,

So far I haven't been able to attempt taking more than just 1 dose, and at that point maybe every other day, again in moderation, thanks for looking out!

And avoid caffeine while taking! Wink

(20-01-2014, 05:31 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Yes, thanks Lotus! I read that on her site as well,and have heard similar warnings before. My issue here is that the product I ordered is a tiny pill supposedly containg both licorice and peony root extract. I have no clue yet as to amounts of each etc. So I may need to start out slow and experiment.Sad
I expect I will have more to go on when the product arrives.
I can't wait for this damned break to be over (stamps feet and throws self into chair sulking)
LOLRolleyes
Who did you order these pills off ?
In principle they should list ingridients and % on bottle

Yes, one would hope so, eh? The problem is it is from a Chinese company, and the Amazon listings for the product don't seem to give ingredient breakdowns. I am hopeful the container, when it arrives, will give more information.Huh

(21-01-2014, 02:38 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Yes, one would hope so, eh? The problem is it is from a Chinese company, and the Amazon listings for the product don't seem to give ingredient breakdowns. I am hopeful the container, when it arrives, will give more information.Huh

Just seen an article that amazon orders items for you that you should have without your consent. !!

Well, I've never had it happen, but I will know if it happens, I guess...Wink

(21-01-2014, 04:28 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well, I've never had it happen, but I will know if it happens, I guess...Wink

Will post here if it happens to me .

Saw it in the news and asked a friend of mine who is a sr. mgr. at the Amazon distribution center here about it this weekend. Essentially what they will do is have an AI program that looks at the items you reorder regularly and ship those items to the distro center nearest you so that when/if you order again they can get it to you next (or in some cases same) day. They've applied for a patent for the program, but haven't implemented yet. Pretty good idea, and another chip away at the brick and mortar stores. Glad I sold my Best Buy stock last fall when it was high, they tanked last week (30%), seems they have turned into the Amazon showroom!

Okay, back to the thread...................Tongue

Lisa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon